Profile for Alma J > Reviews

Alma J

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Beautiful
Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful is a great song - I already have a ..., 29 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Beautiful (MP3 Download)
We saw the show in Southampton this week and it was so entertaining. Beautiful is a great song - I already have a number of Carole King's songs on other CDs, but didn't have Beautiful itself. This version equates with the performance we saw on stage.

It Had to Be You (Big Band and Vocals)
It Had to Be You (Big Band and Vocals)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2017
I loved the original version, but Harry Connick's take on it is a really clever arrangement.

Saved [feat. Lennon Stella]
Saved [feat. Lennon Stella]

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this track when I first heard it on the ..., 29 Sept. 2017
I loved this track when I first heard it on the Nashville show. I didn't necessarily want all of the tracks on the CD, and so only downloaded the one song.

Silky Women's Natural Tan Cushioned Sole Footies Liners (UK Shoe Size 4-8)
Silky Women's Natural Tan Cushioned Sole Footies Liners (UK Shoe Size 4-8)
Offered by TeddyT's

3.0 out of 5 stars The fact that these Footies are more than a "snug" ..., 16 May 2017
The fact that these Footies are more than a "snug" fit could be down to my expectations. As I understood they would fit up to a size 8, and I am a 6 and a half, I did think there would have been a little leeway to bring the sides up my foot in order for them to stay secure. However, as they say where I come from, they fitted where they touched, and with the slightest movement with my foot in my shoe, they slipped. I will wear them indoors, but I couldn't trust wearing them outside of the house as I would have to spend time re-positioning them.

Pure & Simple
Pure & Simple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 26 April 2017
This review is from: Pure & Simple (MP3 Download)
I liked this song (Purse and Simple) when it was first released, but didn't buy it at the time, nor did I later buy it by way of the Now That's What I call a Million compilation. However, thanks to the Peter Kay Car Share Programme, having heard it again, I was pleased to be able to download it.

Birdy Birthday - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Birdy Birthday - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple procedure, 26 April 2017
This was the first time I had purchased an Amazon voucher. The process was very self-explanatory, and redemption of the voucher by the recipient was very straightforward.

The Ultimate Musicals Experience
The Ultimate Musicals Experience
Offered by Chalkys UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical delight, 26 April 2017
Lots of musical favourites on this three-disc compilation. A real bargain, and a must for fans of musical theatre.

X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy]
X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable film, 26 April 2017
I thought this film was very entertaining. I hadn't seen any of the other X-Men films, but enjoyed this one regardless of that.

Spotlight [DVD] [2016]
Spotlight [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Michael Keaton

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2016
This review is from: Spotlight [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
I don't think I need say more than "Extremely Good".

On Moonlight Bay (DVD) [1951]
On Moonlight Bay (DVD) [1951]
Dvd ~ Doris Day

5.0 out of 5 stars So many people love the Doris Day films of the 60s, 6 July 2016
So many people love the Doris Day films of the 60s, but I really love the earlier ones of the late 40s and 50s. On Moonlight Bay is one of these, and a firm favourite of mine. Almost a must for Doris Day fans. Even though I have seen it a number of times on TV, I am so pleased that I finally bought it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10