Profile for Mr. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Walking In Memphis (Remastered)
Walking In Memphis (Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars A true classic!, 3 Aug. 2014
An amazing track - true classic!

Purple PU Leather Flip Case Cover For The Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 With Screen Protector Film And Grey Micro-Fibre Polishing Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and appealing item, 6 May 2013
Bought as a gift. This cover offers good protection for the Galaxy Ace Plus and is well made. Not a colour I would choose myself, but perfect for the person it was purchased for.

2GB MIFFY USB Flash Memory Drive
2GB MIFFY USB Flash Memory Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 10 Feb. 2013
Great item for fans of Miffy!!!! Nice to have a more unusual flash drive to keep memories and file storage more interesting.

Russell Hobbs 18029 2-Slice Stylis Toaster - Polished Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs 18029 2-Slice Stylis Toaster - Polished Stainless Steel

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not great performance, 20 Jan. 2013
This toaster looks very stylish and seems robustly built. It is let down by performing its sole function, i.e. toasting. Although it does a reasonable job, the result is very uneven toasting. One side of one slice often ends up much more 'well done' that rest. I'm assuming that this is a quality control issue with material quality and accuracy of fitting of the heating elements.

U sed
U sed

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great track by the talented Rebecca Blackman, 29 July 2011
This review is from: U sed (MP3 Download)
Another great track from the "In My Defence" album. The title is a play on words "U sed" - You said / used - and is another poignant song - beautifully performed by the talented Rebecca Blackman.

Today
Today

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad... but so beautifully performed, 23 July 2011
This review is from: Today (MP3 Download)
Another great track by Rebecca Blackman - and one of my favourites. This is such a sad song that many people will be able to identify with. Beautifully and hauntingly sung... Amazing

In My Defence
In My Defence

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully moving voice, 20 July 2011
This review is from: In My Defence (MP3 Download)
Rebecca has a beautifully moving voice. I heard her perform live recently and was struggling to hold back the tears. The lyrics are great! Try sampling "Today", "U sed" and "Police Constable Creep". Highly recommended!!

You Are What You Love
You Are What You Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing... but would suit some, 5 Aug. 2010
I originally purchased this as an MP3 Download due to the link with Swedenborg - but was disappointed with the actual material. The content was pretty much similar to many other similar type works - it especially reminded me of The Secret. It contained a little about Swedenborg - and I assume that the structure of these teachings must be based on his... but it certainly wasn't for me...

In the Light - Angelic Invocations
In the Light - Angelic Invocations

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully relaxing and inspiring, 5 Aug. 2010
I've never been 'into' Angel related meditations, etc. before, in fact the subject has not really been of any appeal (except for in the more 'traditional' / Kabbalistic form), but this work I really liked. The first time I listened I was very moved. I have enjoyed using these meditations subsequently. Pamela Trosino has a wonderful voice - and this certainly adds significantly to the power of this work. If you want to give Angel meditation a chance - then I would certainly recommend "In the Light - Angelic Invocations". Very peaceful, very re-assuring, very vitalising... give it a go!

EMARTBUY GARMIN NUVI 300, 310, 350, 360, 610, 610T COMPATIBLE IN CAR CHARGER
EMARTBUY GARMIN NUVI 300, 310, 350, 360, 610, 610T COMPATIBLE IN CAR CHARGER
Offered by emartbuyuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement for Garmin original, 25 July 2010
This item was a good replacement for my Garmin original (for use with my Garmin Nuvi 310T). It worked well with a few small niggles. The lead is a little short. I have my SatNav mounted centrally on the lower windscreen and the lighter socket is also central... but it is quite a stretch. Also, the Garmin original has a connector that connects at 90 degrees to the socket. Because the socket is on the right-hand side of the unit and my power socket is below it and slightly to the left, the fitting of the original made it easier for the cable to go round the back of the SatNav and then down to the power socket (lighter socket). All that aside, for the money this item represents excellent value. It certainly does the job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3