Profile for Steve K > Reviews

Content by Steve K

Steve K

Page: 1 | 2
Mudder Wax Brush Paint Brush for Chalk Paint and Wax with 2 Inches Diameter Head
Offered by Mudder Online UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 29 May 2016
Used it to do a small bedside cabinet. The result using this was no better than the result I got with the cheap paint brush, which cost just 69 pence from a discount store, that I used previously. I'm not very arty nor handy so I thought buying a proper paint brush to do the job would give me a better finish but it really didn't. Left clear brush strokes in the paint and three bristles fell out in the short time I used it.

Escobar: Paradise Lost
Escobar: Paradise Lost
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars It's in Spanish, 21 Aug. 2015
It's in Spanish with no option to switch sub titles on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2015 5:48 PM GMT

The Second Half
The Second Half

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Second Half (Kindle Edition)
Worth a read for any football fan. I'm neither Irish nor a Man Utd fan so no affinity to Roy Keane but still found it interesting.

Hard Case - The Autobiography of Jimmy Case
Hard Case - The Autobiography of Jimmy Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Hero, 8 Nov. 2014
All Liverpool fans, especially ones of a certain age like me, should read this book for two reasons firstly, for an interesting insight into arguably the greatest period in Liverpool's history and secondly and possibly most importantly out of respect to a cast iron Liverpool legend and hero.

Street Hypnosis
Street Hypnosis

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long winded and boring, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Street Hypnosis (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't keep my concentration. Really disappointed as I googled the author before buying and don't doubt his credentials or even his sincerity for that matter.

Hypnotise Anyone: The Darkest Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist
Hypnotise Anyone: The Darkest Confessions of a Rogue Hypnotist

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 18 Sept. 2014
I found it droned on and doesn't teach you how to hypnotist someone. Poorly written in the main. Would not recommend whatsoever

The Forgotten Highlander: My Incredible Story of Survival During the War in the Far East

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 12 Sept. 2014
A must read especially for anyone like me who had a relative who was a Japanese POW. I really never truly understood what horrors they went through until now

The Beatles and Me On Tour
The Beatles and Me On Tour

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 13 Aug. 2014
A must read for any Beatles enthusiast like me.
For anyone who's read a lot about The Beatles, like I have, it's still worth a read.

Confessions of a New York Taxi Driver (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a New York Taxi Driver (The Confessions Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty mundane, 11 Aug. 2014
Seems to be written with sincerity but not really any amazing or eye opening stories for me. struggled to get through it

Craig Bellamy - GoodFella
Craig Bellamy - GoodFella

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 9 Aug. 2014
Worth a read especially for any fans of the club's he's played for.
Gives you a different view of a player who most of us have a preconceived idea of what he's like

Page: 1 | 2