Profile for A. J. Beaumont > Reviews

Content by A. J. Beaumont

A. J. Beaumont (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
MY-Furniture - Large TOUGHENED Mirrored Dressing Table / Desk - (Mirrored Valeria)
Offered by MY-Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Sept. 2017
Ordered Tuesday was in my bedroom by Thursday. Got regular email and phone call notifications from the delivery company even got a time of arrival. Extremely well packaged no damages or straches....beautiful piece of furniture. Highly recommend ...great service all round. Delighted with my purchase...thank you.

Tinksky Hallux Valgus A Pair of Big Toe Bunion Straighteners Night Splint Pad Correctors(White+Blue)
Offered by Bellejgc

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 10 Sept. 2017
Total waste of money. If it hadn't come all the way from China I would have sent it back but the cost involved it wouldn't have been worth it. My opinion it's not fit for purpose. Not a chance of fitting on my foot you need toes the size of a dinosaur. Wish I could have my money back.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 W - White

2.0 out of 5 stars nightmare, 27 April 2017
Nightmare to use. Very fiddly, stiff, doesn't fit together very easily, couldn't fathom how to remove the bowl and getting it back on took ages. Would not buy this again , I gave two stars because it does chop the food very well and very quickly. Not really fit for purpose.

Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Organic - Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin and Filtered in Morocco - Treatment for Hair, Skin, Beard, Body and Nails. Deep Moisturiser before Shampoo and Conditioner
Offered by One Retail Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally some shine !, 21 Mar. 2017
Finally my hair has some shine. Suffered for years and years with dry hair and hair loss. I have tried so many things and nothing has worked. I was a little confused after reading all the reviews on how to use the Argan Oil so I decided to just apply it to my hair before bed work it through and just leave it overnight. I didnt put too many drops into my hands...maybe two and it was enough to coat my fine hair. It left no marks on my pillow either. In the morning I washed it off . I must also say that I bought a boar bristle hair brush from amazon after reading about the benefits of using this brush. I was a bit worried at first because i didnt want to pull out my already shredding hair but so far so good. Not sure which is making my hair shine (finally) probably the combination of the brushing and the oil...either way I am going to continue using my brush three times a day to increase the blood supply to my scalp , then apply the Argan Oil at night before bed. Very glad that I bought this oil. It definately helps.

Ikea Lint Roller+4 Sticky replacement Heads Easily and quickly removes animal hairs, dust and fluff from garments, furniture and car seats
Offered by EXCELTRADING

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 24 Feb. 2017
These are terrible, you only about 4 pieces of paper on each roll if that and when tearing off an old piece it peels half the new piece as well. Don't waste your money on these, just go down your local vets yes may cost more but far better. No way are these even fit for purpose.

WEARALL Women's Knitted Polo Neck Jumper Ladies Long Sleeve Stretch Bodycon Plain - White - 8-10
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars nice jumper, great price !, 30 Dec. 2016
Ordered the white in this jumper. It is a true white, not off white or cream. Didn't know what to expect for the price but it really is a nice jumper, had a few compliments on it. Hand washed it to be on safe side, no shrinkage and no bobbling. I am UK size 6 but the size 8 was fine, not clingy, not too roomy but fairly short in the body .

Biona Organic Unsalted Rice Cakes 100 g (Pack of 12)
Biona Organic Unsalted Rice Cakes 100 g (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars I now have a full box of 12 that are just wasted., 12 Oct. 2016
Anyone who suffers from dairy intolerance beware, these rice cakes say they contain trace amounts...well unfortunately I didn't read the very small print and as a consequence these rice cakes made me poorly. Think it should be more highlighted than hidden on the small print. I now have a full box of 12 that are just wasted.

QueenMee Rhinestone Hair Claw Rhinestone Hair Clip Diamante Hair Clip Diamante Hair Claw Clip Crystal Hair Clip Crystal Hair Claw Black Crystal Hair Clip Medium Hair Claw Clamp Hair Jaw Hair Clamp Moon
Offered by QueenMee Hair Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars love the diamantes, 12 Aug. 2016
A little bit pricey for a clip but it is a really firm clip that makes your hair feel secure. Love the diamantes ! Came well packaged too.

ArtNaturals Argan Oil Hair Mask - Deep Conditioner - 100% Organic Jojoba, Aloe Vera and Keratin - Helps Repair Dry, Damaged or Color Treated Hair after Shampoo - for All Hair Types - Sulfate Free - 236 ml.
Offered by Art Naturals UK

2.0 out of 5 stars no shine, 12 Aug. 2016
Gave this two stars because it made my hair smell nice and made it soft. Did not give my dry hair any shine whatsoever, very disappointed after reading so many positive reviews. Back to using osmo....its the best I have found but even that isn't great.

OSMO Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher 125 ml
OSMO Blinding Shine Illuminating Finisher 125 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my hair look nice and shiney but have to be careful not to ..., 19 Jun. 2016
Made my hair look nice and shiney but have to be careful not to over apply as can make hair go limp /greasy looking. Great product though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5