Profile for M. Millington > Reviews

Content by M. Millington

M. Millington (Cheshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NITE-HAWK Day & Night set: golfball finder glasses (incl. bag ) and 1 x original blue nite-hawk
Offered by NITE-HAWK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous piece of kit, 18 Sept. 2017
Just used this on a round at Gleneagles and now have a bag full of pro V1's. Amazing bit of kit and a great conversation point!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I've tried, love it!, 21 Jan. 2016
I love this and have worn it practically every day since it arrived! It smooths beautifully and is invisible under clothing. I have tried loads of shape wear but this beats the lot for comfort and ease of wear. Only thing I'm unsure of is the size. I am a size 8 and bought the small size. Not sure if I could have squished into the xs for a sleeker look.

A Dark Mind (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 3)
A Dark Mind (Lizzy Gardner Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!, 21 Aug. 2014
Read this book straight after the first Lizzy Gardener story and again couldn't put it down. Fast pace and good story twists. Going to buy the next one now!!

Daily Ab Workout Free
Daily Ab Workout Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous App, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Daily Ab Workout Free (App)
love this app, 1 week in doing it every day and have lost an inch or so off my waist and definitely have more defined abs. Still a way to go but do it with my fave music in the background on my kindle and the 8 mins I'm up to flies by. Have a go, if I can do it anyone can !!!!!

#1 Wine Aerator Decanter - Must Have Wine Accessories Gift Set - Your Wine Will Taste Significantly Better In Seconds! - Best Christmas and Holiday Gifts for Women and Men!
Offered by Apogee Commerce UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 21 Jun. 2014
This is a fabulous little gadget that is now in constant use in our household! When I decided to buy one as a gift for my husband I must confess to being a little sceptical about its claims. Well this is no longer the case. Tried lots of blind tasting and so far 100% success rate in identifying the aerated wine and that just poured out of a freshly opened bottle. It really does make a difference, taking away that acidic edge you find in cheaper red wines and creating a smooth taste more akin with more expensive ones. Tried it on my son last night and again the correct result. I would recommend this to everyone who enjoys red wine but is not willing to pay a fortune for a bottle outside special occasions. Now can't wait to take it to Portugal in the Summer to try it out on some of the very cheap 2 Euro bottles of red you can get in the Supermarket!!!!!

Football World cup 2014
Football World cup 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Adverts drive you crazy, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Football World cup 2014 (App)
This potentially would be a great app but the constant adverts everyone you change pages is just ridiculous. After just 5 minutes I deleted it from my device. I would happily pay for this app and not have the adverts. So 4 stars for the app itself but giving it 1 star as the adverts make it almost unusable. Shame.

Dark Days
Dark Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dark Days (Kindle Edition)
Have just finished reading this book and found I couldn't` put it down. Loved the countdown and the build up of tension.

Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this app, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
This is a super app. Just working my way through the Beverly Hillbillys and loving it. Really nostalgic and fun

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game let down by extra options you have to purchase, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I do enjoy this game but it is so frustrating the amount of weapons, lives, etc you have the option to pay for. I would never be tempted by this but I can imagine lots of people spend a fortune to achieve levels quickly. Personally I would rather have paid for the app in the first place. As for the silly time outs, well they are just ridiculous.

Learn 101 Portuguese Verbs in 1 Day with the LearnBots®
Learn 101 Portuguese Verbs in 1 Day with the LearnBots®

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and good to flick through, 14 April 2013
A good easy way to remember Portuguese verbs and to do a quick check every now and then to remember them easily. Great little videos to accompany it too.

Page: 1 | 2