Profile for eyebrows42 > Reviews

Content by eyebrows42

eyebrows42 (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
JETech iPad 2 / 3 / 4 Case Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad 2/3/4 w/Auto Sleep/Wake (Rose Gold) - 0219D
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 17 Sept. 2017
Good fit, hope it lasts as long as the previous one.

Mens Stripe V Neck Long Sleeve Jumper Knitted Top Soft Knit New Pullover Sweater (M, Charcoal Grey)
Offered by My Shoe Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Jun. 2017
This jumper was ordered as a medium, however it came labelled M/L but it will suffice.

Geox Uomo Roccia, Men Low-Top, Brown (Chestnutc6004), 7 UK (41 EU)
Geox Uomo Roccia, Men Low-Top, Brown (Chestnutc6004), 7 UK (41 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars super on ice, 19 Jan. 2015
I bought these shoes because the soles are perfect for walking on snow and ice. They came on time and were an exact fit. I am so pleased with them I have ordered another (black) pair.

Caversham Road- the Second Furnivall and Stubbs Case
Caversham Road- the Second Furnivall and Stubbs Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014
excellent series of books 3 down 1 to go. Hope we get many more.

Mens Cashmere and Cotton V Neck Jumper Sand, L
Mens Cashmere and Cotton V Neck Jumper Sand, L
Offered by WoolOvers Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars half a size too large, 3 Oct. 2014
Not a regular large but will suffice. Material light but good for my purposes as I can use in Spain during the winter.

Transparent Glass Digital LCD Bathroom Weighing Platform Scales Electronic Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars However given the poor quality of this product I would be loath to ..., 21 July 2014
The transparent glass on this item shattered without warning and it was lucky that a child was not involved. I would advise anyone who has a similar item to be careful. When I complained to the supplier they were most unhelpful and would not consider a replacement. However given the poor quality of this product I would be loath to accept a replacement. Once bitten twice shy.

The Merchant's Mark (A Gil Cunningham Murder Mystery Book 3)
The Merchant's Mark (A Gil Cunningham Murder Mystery Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars authentic, 14 Feb. 2014
Good series of books with a great feeling of Scottish history and dialect and including a good mystery. Will read the whole series.

Double Eagles
Double Eagles

1.0 out of 5 stars Book unsatisfactory, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Double Eagles (Kindle Edition)
This book did not download properly on to my kindle. I cannot try again as this item has been temporarily withdrawn. Will it be replaced or do I get my money back?

Pilgrim Soul (Douglas Brodie series Book 3)
Pilgrim Soul (Douglas Brodie series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars authentic story, 9 Nov. 2013
This has been a good series and Gordon Ferris deserves all the praise for continuing a good and continuous storyline.

MX SILHOUETTE Shower Kit with Hydro Multi Mode Shower Head Chrome
MX SILHOUETTE Shower Kit with Hydro Multi Mode Shower Head Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 20 Oct. 2013
Excellent product and easily fitted. I was disappointed when I tried to order another similar shower fitting it was no longer available. Can you tell me why?

Page: 1 | 2