Profile for Skutina Irina > Reviews

Doctor Who 2014 Special Edition Calendar
by Mead Products LLC
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who 2014 - Love it, 26 Nov. 2013
I had a Doctor Who 2013 calendar and as the end of the year is drawing near I thought it was high time I bought a new 2014 one.
Among all the Doctor Who calendars I have seen on Amazon, this is the one that caught my eye - I liked the artwork very much and the comments said it had high-quality print and paper.
I got the calendar in mid-November and I have to say I love it. It's very nice and when comparing it to my old 2013 calendar (got the 50th anniversary one, with big Tardis on the package and the eleven Doctors at the bottom of the page) the sheets are smooth to the touch and look completely different - they reflect light so the artwork is a little shiny when exposed to, say, a lamp... And for some reason I can't get rid of the feeling that this calendar is resistant to water because of this paper, though I would really rather not experiment with it just in case. Can't wait to hang it on my wall!