Profile for Tomas Tassell > Reviews

Content by Tomas Tassell

Tomas Tassell

Black 5ft king size gas lift up faux leather ottoman storage bed frame By Bedsandbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., 1 July 2015
Very handy space for storage, and very solid.

MOFRED Micro USB Mains Charger For Samsung Galaxy S5 V
MOFRED Micro USB Mains Charger For Samsung Galaxy S5 V
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 July 2015
I was looking for a non-USB powered charger, and found this item. It does exactly what I need it to, and was delivered quickly. I'm very happy with both the item and the service I received, so thank you very much. :)

Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Fable Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Offered by bid2win-ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable redux, 3 Mar. 2014
I've been a fan of the series, but never actually played the first game (even though I own three copies of it).
Now I've played it, I love it. I've played it for many hours, but have yet to get very far in the storyline, which to me is a mark of a grear game.

(imminently) DEAD (DEAD(ish) Book 4)
(imminently) DEAD (DEAD(ish) Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent story, 13 Jan. 2014
I've enjoyed all the Dead (ish) books to date, and this was another excellent addition to the series. I highly recommend it to anyone. :)

Sonic X 2: Chaos Factor [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Sonic X 2: Chaos Factor [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Adventure, 9 July 2004
I love this series, but had to download the Japanese versions (subtitled) from the internet to see them.
It's the best Sonic series to date, and as I'm 24, it's the only one that I can actually enjoy.
If you've played Sonic Adventure on either Dreamcast or Game Cube, you may notice familiar themes. It loosely follows that storyline, with elements of Sonic Adventure 2 thrown in (like Shadow and Rouge). To my mind, this is a good thing, as it's a storyline which is new, but still familiar.
As has been said before, I do hope this arrives in the UK on PAL.

Sonic X 1: Super Sonic Hero [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Sonic X 1: Super Sonic Hero [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by M and N Media US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonic Adventure, 9 July 2004
As has been said before, I do hope this arrives in the UK on PAL.