Profile for Pedropc > Reviews

Content by Pedropc

Pedropc

first4magnets 0.73 kg Pull N42 Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets for Arts and Crafts (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnets, 26 Jan. 2013
These magnets are exactly as described I still cannot get over how powerful they are. A marvellouse buy and absolutely incredible service. Should get 6 stars ! ! !

CLiPtec® HD, HDD, Drive, Device protection case for 2.5"/3.5" drives in or out of caddy, Hard Shell External, Zippered and 3 x internal storage pocket - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars CLiPtec HD Protection Case, 1 May 2012
I bought this case for my Seagate Satellite 500GB hard drive which I use with my iPad. An absolutely wonderful piece of kit. It fits my drive perfectly, is very well made. Not only can I get the drive in there but there is plenty of space for the accompnying cable. How they were able to do it for the price I don't know. If you are looking for a case for the Seagate Satellite Drive 500GB, look no further.

Seagate STBF500200 500GB Satellite WiFi USB 3.0 2.5 inch External Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Red Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate Goflex Wireless External Hard Drive., 18 April 2012
This is one of the best electronic gadgets on the market. For those of us that have an iPad, its great. It greatly expands the memory of the iPad, and is brilliant for movies and photos. You do have to convert all the movies to MP4, and buy a decent media player app from itunes so you can drop them into it. Otherwise if you drop them straight onto the goflex without converting them to MP4 you cannot get the dialogue to sync with the video. I am looking forward to what improvements will be made to the drive. In case you are wondering if using this product is difficult, please note that I will be 78 years old this year.