Profile for jonathan43 > Reviews

Content by jonathan43

jonathan43 (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to put up, 8 May 2015
So easy to put up, comes with all the screws, rawplugs etc that will be required and more importantly it does the job it's required to do perfectly. Outstanding value when compared to similar types.

Legionary: The Scourge of Thracia (Legionary 4)
Legionary: The Scourge of Thracia (Legionary 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better, 5 Mar. 2015
These series of books following the maturing of Pavo and his small group of colleagues just keeps on improving and leaving me as a reader very eager to read the next installment

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 2 Long Camera / Camcorder Neck Shoulder Straps Belt - Length Approximately 36" + Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging (Long - Multi-Color (Blue) + Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 May 2014
Bought this strap for a trip to Barcelona where I wanted to do a lot of walking and have my camera handy at all times. This strap is very well made, strong and comfortable to wear. It allowed me to keep my camera comfortably around my back and because it's a good length I could pull my camera round very easily for taking photos. Overall a very buy.

A Dotted Line
A Dotted Line
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great return, 23 April 2014
This review is from: A Dotted Line (Audio CD)
If you're a Nickel Creek fan then you should find this a superb return, admittedly it took a few extra listens to some of the songs, but now I can't stop playing the cd. Truly remarkable band that should be far better known.

Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord Book 1)
Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good start, 13 Nov. 2013
Bought this via an amazon recommendation and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Very easy to read, fast paced action. The characterisation was detailed enough to give you enough knowledge of the main characters but did not go overboard thus leaving more to discover in the next books. Really looking forward to the next one.

Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)
Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better....., 11 Jun. 2013
I really took my time over this book to saviour the final part of the journey of the two main characters. Again the author spins a fantastic story so well told that grips the reader, and at least for me, transports my mind to a different time, a time of a country growing and changing and the events that shaped its destiny.

Kettler Premium Magnetic Rower - Black, 219 x 94 x 56 cm
Kettler Premium Magnetic Rower - Black, 219 x 94 x 56 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I had hoped., 4 May 2013
As with other reviews it is very simple to assemble. Everything lines up and the plans are extremely easy to follow. As for using it I have found it to be smooth and challenging. Only using it on level 2 so far but still feel the effects after 500 strokes. It feels very well made and the display unit though basic does what I need so happy with that. I only use it while at home as i work away from home and there is a gym at work, the rower there is the concept 2 and though that is obviously superior in comparison of cost I would say the axos is supremely better value. Really pleased I choose this rower!

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fantasy fun, 20 April 2013
Sadly I couldn't get to the cinema to see this movie, so it was a long wait till the DVD was released for me. But a wait well worth the waiting. I loved the film from start to finish. The characters lived upto my expectation from reading the book and brought this film to life for me. A lot of the negative reviews say it stretches belief, but surely they realise it is fantasy don't they? Overall it is a very enjoyable film made all the better for being long. Looking forward to seeing the next two.

I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories, 21 Feb. 2013
Just reminds me of being young again! That iconic coke advert for those that were around then, but it is also a very good song from that era that featured the lovely Eve Graham.

Roman II - The Rise of Caratacus (The Roman Chronicles Book 2)
Roman II - The Rise of Caratacus (The Roman Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 21 Feb. 2013
Again like all Mr Ashman's other books a very good story, well told. I mean that's the point of a fictional book isn't it? Yes it's fictional history based around fact, and as has been noted in another review that it may not be a complete factual record due to rabbits! But as a story well told its an excellent read, something that gripped me as a reader and I really cannot wait for book three to see how the characters lives pan out. If you enjoyed book one you will surely enjoy book two.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3