Profile for LogicRules > Reviews

Content by LogicRules

LogicRules "ZOG" (My UFO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Microsoft Xbox One S 2TB Console
Microsoft Xbox One S 2TB Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox one S. Love it., 14 Jan. 2017
Love it, love it, love it. Amazing color, super quite, amazing control pad and love the graphics.

Ladies Coral Fleece Bath Robe With Hood Plum Dressing Gown Housecoat Medium
Ladies Coral Fleece Bath Robe With Hood Plum Dressing Gown Housecoat Medium
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice...., 14 Jan. 2017
Perfect. Thank you

Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes
Offered by Ecozone Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Noooo way, soapy nuts are amazing. Cant believe it guys. Truly amazing., 11 Jan. 2017
Amazing, why do we not know about these....amazing buy, buy and buy again. No smell as others have report, I use 5 per two washes. I have two young kids and it cleans all kinds of mess....amazing and so cheap. No chemicals and my eldest sons eczema, is now clear....two weeks after starting to use these. Plus guys, no need for fabric conditioners, these do the full Monty....amazing. Love them never using corporate conning chemicals again. Thanks Amazon, you guys are the best.

Nautec No Limit Men's Watch Glacier 2 Analogue Quartz Rubber GLAC2/qz/rbst/or
Nautec No Limit Men's Watch Glacier 2 Analogue Quartz Rubber GLAC2/qz/rbst/or

5.0 out of 5 stars No way, did I just get this stunning watch, for 22 quid. Love you amazon., 11 Jan. 2017
Firstly, please understand, that this picture does not do this watch any favors. This watch looks amazing. Its a nice chunky watch and looks as if it could survive a nuclear explosion. Its not as big and chunky as a G-shock, but it still looks sweet. It looks as if it worth at least 200 squids. I still can't believe I got it for 22 pounds. Gotta love Amazon.... Love this watch, love it, love it, love it.

Mafia III (Xbox One)
Mafia III (Xbox One)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont even bother., 14 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Mafia III (Xbox One) (Video Game)
Terrible,don't buy. So poor guys. What a waste of my cash. I can't believe I paid good hard cash for this rubbish.

Karrimor Snow Casual 3 Weathertite, Men High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Brown), 12 UK (46 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a meal for one., 19 Nov. 2016
Can't believe the price, 15 pound reduced from 75. What a bargain. Love amazon.
Amazing fit, size 12s for my size 12 feet. So order the size you would normally buy. What amazing quality and very,very comfortable. Still can't believe I got them for 15 quid. What a sale. I LOVE AMAZON. I keep getting some amazing deals. Never buying shoes and apparel from high street again. The high street have ripped us off for years. All hail the ecommerce giants.

Jean-Claude Van Johnson
Jean-Claude Van Johnson
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done amazon, you have done it again. Love it, 26 Aug. 2016
Amazing, amazing. Love seeing JCVD back again. Soooooooo funny I can't believe it. More,more,more,more before I round house kick myself.

Samuel Adams Boston Lager 33 cl (Case of 6)
Samuel Adams Boston Lager 33 cl (Case of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars down the hatch, American style., 3 Jun. 2016
very nice, very smooth drink. will be buying again.

Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick | Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff......how do you keep doing it amazon? Amazon tech guys are the masters....., 28 May 2016
Love it, simple and easy to use. Very fast interactive process and amazingly easy to use. I now have a two fire sticks and a fire box.....looking to get one more and thats my whole house connected to internet TV....LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.....great for watching netflixs also

Nestle Coffee Mate 1kg Tin
Nestle Coffee Mate 1kg Tin
Offered by REMI DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy heaven., 24 April 2016
This review is from: Nestle Coffee Mate 1kg Tin (Misc.)
Just as described, perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4