Profile for Bob_Cat > Reviews

Buckle Toy Buster
Buckle Toy Buster
Offered by etailz UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Educational, soft and fun., 8 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Buckle Toy Buster (Toy)
My 20month old loves this toy, it is challenging for him and he needs some assistance with it, but he'll grow better at it I am sure.

TV Coaxial Aerial Socket Single 1 Gang - Flat - Polished Brass - Black Insert
TV Coaxial Aerial Socket Single 1 Gang - Flat - Polished Brass - Black Insert
Offered by A5 Products Electrical Fittings & Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, good quality, 10 Oct. 2016
Not a thin plate of cheap metal, it really feels substantial and the colour is really good. The electronics at the back were as expected, nothing elaborate but functional and secure.

Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)
Casdon 502 15 Piece Toy Pan Set (Including Lids)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite plasticky but many items, 10 Oct. 2016
Overall the set isn't fantastic quality but it is quite comprehensive. I would rather recommend Cooking Master 15 Piece Toy Pan Set if you want a really nice set. But for something light weight and with lots of parts then this isn't bad.

Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath (White with Grey)
Tippitoes Tippitoes Standard Bath (White with Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really quite good, recommended., 10 Oct. 2016
We only have a walk-in shower and so washing the little fellow needs a little assistance and this is the second bath we've bought from Tippitoes (we had the smaller one when he was first born). The larger size is good now he is 16 months and it should last him until he is a few years old and hopefully we can get him to shower! The disadvantage of this is that there isn't enough grip in the bath which means he is inclined to slip more than I would like, especially if he decides to stand up while I am washing him, so you have to keep a hand on your child at all times. The rubber drain stopper can sometimes be a little tough to pull out, this is worse than the smaller model but it is only a minor concern.

Overall I would recommend it and more so if they addressed the flaws above.

Leica Geosystems D110 60 m Laser Distance Measure
Leica Geosystems D110 60 m Laser Distance Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, quick, accurate and so easy to use., 10 Oct. 2016
So accurate and so easy to use, I would totally recommend it for anyone to use even if you don't use the bluetooth feature. You can just pull it out of your pocket, turn it on and take a very accurate measurement. Then if you like you can use the mobile app to collect data, I didn't rate the drawing app they provide for making room layouts but at least their apps are useful for capturing a list of dimensions which you can use later on in a real drawing package. I nearly bought one of the cheap Chinese measures but I fond this on special offer and I am so happy, this one will be staying with me for a long time hopefully,

Cooking Master 15 Piece Toy Pan Set
Cooking Master 15 Piece Toy Pan Set
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper metal and good build quality., 10 Oct. 2016
Proper kitchen set, well made and solid, certainly better than the cheap plastic kits and I almost wonder if you couldn't actually cook with it! My son loves to play with it and I would recommend it to anyone else.

dodocool® Smart Portable 36W 5V 5 Port Multi USB Charger Super Travel Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC Laptop Smartphone Mobile Phone with LED indicator
Offered by aoputek

2.0 out of 5 stars One failed, also odd features., 10 Oct. 2016
I've bought two of these, one of them has been functioning fine but the other failed within a few weeks. Also it has a silly feature of an on-off button which sometimes defaults to off after a power cut. My recommendation? Buy something else.

RoboVac XD Robot Vacuum Cleaner
RoboVac XD Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by ThinkGizmos Official

2.0 out of 5 stars Started well but now given up with it., 8 Aug. 2016
This review is from: RoboVac XD Robot Vacuum Cleaner
"Fido" worked fine initially, although it freaked my mother out a little when she came to visit. But it's navigation is crude and it gets stuck relatively easily, frankly I can't use it downstairs without following it around to deal with it getting stuck. Also it struggled to mate with its dock.

Eventually the remote stopped working and combined with struggling to find the dock Fido has sat for months not being used. My advice, don't cut corners, buy a better unit like Neato or iRobot.

Colgate ProClinical 250+ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Colgate ProClinical 250+ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 5 April 2016
I've resisted buying an expensive electric toothbrush because I was convinced that I could do equally well with a manual brush. I admit I was wrong, this toothbrush is not bad value and really does polish up nicely.

Bebe Style Deluxe Teddy Baby Walker (Orange/ Green)
Bebe Style Deluxe Teddy Baby Walker (Orange/ Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but it could really do with an off switch!, 5 April 2016
Good but there is no volume control or switch for the music part, and because the nose activates the songs whenever my son leans forward he pushes the button.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7