Profile for Lizey > Reviews

Content by Lizey

Lizey "E Langdon" (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what he needed, 15 May 2016
The Braun Series 7 is one of the best razors my husband has ever had and he was really upset when he realised he'd damaged the foil. We ordered this from Amazon and two days later it was here - great service, great product. Thanks

Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs
Wahl ZX497 Heat Resistant Pouch for Straighteners or Tongs

5.0 out of 5 stars well travelled!, 14 Mar. 2016
This is probably one of the best travelled hair straightener pouches in existence. it's been with me all over the word. you know how it is you get ready and you're off to the airport, the straighteners are still hot - no worries, just pop them in the heat resistant pouch then into your case and off you go. The case opens out into a flat "mat" which means I never singe my furniture, it's a great place to put your straighteners while using them - I have ghd and they get very hot but it's not a problem with this pouch / mat.

Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Pig, 0.3 L - Cerise
Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Pig, 0.3 L - Cerise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, what's not to like, 14 Mar. 2016
I love my salt pig, it sits next to my Le Creuset Jar on my work surface next to the hob, despite all the steam the salt keeps dry and I have a lovely wooden salt spoon in there. If I needed another salt pig I'd buy another one of these - great.

Aqua Sphere Seal Kid 2 Goggle - Pink frame - Clear Lens
Aqua Sphere Seal Kid 2 Goggle - Pink frame - Clear Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars great goggles, 14 Mar. 2016
I bought these for my niece, she loves them, they are such good quality that she keeps them for her galas and has persuaded her mum to buy a cheaper pair for "everyday" use - she's afraid she will loose them or one of her swimming companions will "adopt" them!! The are great quality and great value, she has looked after them so well I'll be treating her to another paid so that she can stop using cheap ones and have two pairs of the real deal.

Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Gardman 34587 Easy Picker - Silver
Offered by ShopRetailDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars I took a couple of these easy pickers out to Africa with me, 14 Mar. 2016
I took a couple of these easy pickers out to Africa with me, I knew that after the event I was attending I would be asked along with others to collect litter - everyone was so jealous of the easy picker - I now have an order for more to take out to Africa later this year. The mechanism is easy to use and enables you to grab whatever it is you want to pick up - as I say I used it for litter collection. There are so many uses for this picker - anyone who can't bend down can pick things up off the floor and those who can't reach items on high shelves. I no longer have my pickers I had to leave them in Africa for my friends to use, I'll be placing my order for more pickers soon, thanks.

Laundry Mesh Washing Bag (Set of 3) Lingerie Bags for Laundry, Washing Bags for Delicates, White
Offered by Maria Jane.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality mesh and zips, 14 Mar. 2016
I bought these mesh bags on a promotional discount in exchange for a fair and honest review of the product. I have used mesh wash bags for many years and my first impressions of these is that they are very good quality. I like the fact that the mesh is firm and tight which very small holes - other bags have a large mesh which tears easily in the wash. The quality of the nylon zip appears to be very good and I love the fact that they have gone to the trouble of having a piece of elastic at the end of the zip to tuck the puller under - another problem of using mesh bags during laundry is that the zip opens during washing, these won't. All three bags are a decent size and I particularly like the large (60x50cm) bag which is large enough to take my husband's delicate sweaters or my long length cardigans or even washable dresses. I have used the bags this morning and they appear to be great. It is my intention to re-visit this review in a few weeks time to let you know how they have performed after many more washes. All these opinions are mine and are as a result of using the products in my own home under domestic conditions.

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Shampoo for Hair Regrowth 473ml - Sulfate Free - Best Treatment for Hair Loss, Thinning & Aging - Product For Men & Women - Infused with Biotin - 3 Month Supply

3.0 out of 5 stars Looking hopeful..., 11 Feb. 2016
I received this shampoo yesterday and tried it for the first time today, it arrived in a timely fashion - it was fulfilled by Amazon so no surprises there then, it was well protected and packaged, fully sealed. The first thing I noticed was the pleasant scent, and the lovely thick rich texture of the shampoo itself. On using it I found I needed very little so I am sure this bottle will last me along time making it far more economical than I thought - it's not cheap. I have tried so many hair products which claim to make my thicker and improve growth - but so no luck! All the signs are good after just one use, but of course I can't base my review on one use. I was particularly attracted by the fact that it has no parabens and no sulfates, my hair is very dry and becoming thin around the sides of my head, it has been coloured for many years and exposed to a hot hairdryer on an almost daily basis, straightening irons regularly and sun exposure on holiday (no wonder it's not feeling too good!) It is my intention to return to this review
after a fair period of time,

I bought this shampoo at a discounted price in return for my honest and unbiased views, everything I have said in this review is my own opinion as a result of using the product on myself in my own home.

Art Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask 237ml- Infused with 100% Organic Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera & Keratin

3.0 out of 5 stars It makes a difference, 10 Feb. 2016
I received the hair mask this morning along with Argan Oil Hair loss prevention shampoo, after shampooing my hair I used the mask as instructed, but I did leave it on longer than it said and I put a shower cap on my head to keep the heat in. When I rinsed it off my hair felt wonderful, I have got very dry hair which has been damaged by colour and heat and is also starting to get thin around the sides of my head and I have tried so many products but none have worked and many have caused other problems such as scalp irritation. The mask has a lovely smell and left my hair feeling really silky and smooth - something which my hair hasn't been for some time, I can't say that I noticed if it appeared any thicker but I don't suppose I would see the affects after just one use!! Whether the mask will make a lasting difference to may hair only time will tell so I think it's only fair for me to revisit this review in a few weeks time when it has been tested properly.

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for a fair and unbiased review, the observations above are as a result of using the product on my own hair in my own home.

Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo-Sulfate-free-Contains Biotin-3 Mo Supply

3.0 out of 5 stars Rich and Creamy, 10 Feb. 2016
I have very dry hair that is starting to thin especially at the sides and I have tried lots of different shampoos which promise to help. In fairness this only arrived this morning and I tried it straight away. The product was well packaged and arrived promptly, the shampoo is rich and creamy and you don't need much to generate a good lather, with needing just a little and having such a large bottle I envisage this lasting for quite some time by when I will know whether it works or not. My hair felt lovely after using it and was very manageable - my hair can be quite frizzy and dry and difficult to style. I really liked the fact that it has not parabens or sulfates - a real plus when you have dry hair and a sensitive scalp. This shampoo did not irritate my scalp - another plus. So why has it only got 3 stars - well I won't know if it does what it says it will do until I've had an opportunity to test it over time. I will return to this review once I have given the product a fair trial over a few weeks.

I received the product at a discounted price in return for an honest review - I have used this product on my own hair in my own home and the opinions above are those of mine alone.

Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)
Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 4 Feb. 2016
not the best book I have ever read but it whiled away the time while I was on a long haul flight, it's not a challenging book but it has an interesting story line which makes you want to finish the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7