Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah (UK)

Bluesky 10PC Kit UV LED Nail GEL Polish Top & Base, Prep+Wipe & Remover 250ml, with a Color of Your Choice, Lint-Free Wipes, and More (Cherise)
Offered by Just Beauty UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Remover didn't work for me, 19 Mar. 2015
Nails looked great for a couple of weeks but when I tried to take them off the remover didn't work and scraping off the remains completely ruined my nails. Scared to use it again now.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely romantic story with a twist, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, didn't work out what was happening until it was revealed and usually always guess plots and twists earlier on. Lovely romantic (and a bit sad) story and something a bit different. Only criticism I have is that there were a fair few spelling mistakes. Do people not proof read kindle books?? Anyhow, I just bought 'The story of us' for my next read, I hope it's as good!

Learning Web Design: A Beginner's Guide to (X)HTML, StyleSheets, and Web Graphics
by Jennifer Niederst Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not for complete beginners but very useful, 5 Feb. 2009
I borrowed this book from my university and am finding it very useful and have ordered a copy of my own. I would agree with one of the other reviewers that it isn't suitable for complete beginners but would suit people who have a basic understanding of web design. I find that this book covers everything a professional designer needs to know to start off with and is well written and easy to follow.