Profile for Stokie Bloke > Reviews

Content by Stokie Bloke

Stokie Bloke

Coupé Ninja Pibow - The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi!
Offered by The Pi Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2015
Have had previous Pibow cases and the quality of this is just as I'd expect - fits perfectly.

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - White 600 Count
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
Just what we were after - great price and great delivery

TomTom Car Kit For iPod Touch compatible with Generation 1,2 & 3
TomTom Car Kit For iPod Touch compatible with Generation 1,2 & 3
Offered by HANDTEC

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Purchase, 23 Jun. 2012
Given I have a 4th Gen iPod Touch, I was a tad sceptical about purchasing this and whether it would work. I read the reviews and they seemed to indicate it did - so i took the plunge and ordered it.

How pleased am I?

VERY!

I have a thin Gear4 cover which brings the thickness up to that of a 3rd Gen - and it fits like a glove.
I can't believe how good this product is. Like some of the other purchasers I have used this in conjunction with the NavFree GPS UK & ROI app and it works a treat. Very quick to set up. I can also listen to tunes from my iPod - the SatNav mutes the music when it gives directions, so you don;t have to worry about missing what it says.

Highly Recommended - especially at £23.99!

kenable Exit/Wall Outlet UK Single Gang Faceplate Brush for Cable - White/Black
kenable Exit/Wall Outlet UK Single Gang Faceplate Brush for Cable - White/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Labgear Single Width Cable Entry or Exit Faceplate For Cables, 17 Nov. 2010
What can I say - a really neat way for hiding those unsightly cables. The brush entry/exit plate just makes it look so much more professional that other plates on the market.

Samsung UE26C4000 26-inch Widescreen HD Ready 50Hz Slim LED Television with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung UE26C4000 26", 17 Nov. 2010
this TV rocks, I wanted a TV for the bedroom to wall mount that was a thin as possible and this TV fits the bill. Coupled with the Omnimount mounting system it is really flush to the wall.

The picture quality is great, and the menu system is simple and intuitive to use.

Highly recommended.