Profile for Richard Scott > Reviews

Content by Richard Scott

Richard Scott (West Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Tatkraft Party Telescopic Clothes Rail Extendable Space Chrome Plated Steel 150X44X166cm Be ready for the party!
Offered by Tatkraft

4.0 out of 5 stars Clothes rail, 14 July 2017
Quickly delivered and easy to set up. I would suggest not using item at it's longest level, as I found tended to bend in middle when a large amount of clothes added.. Ensure both top and bottom rails correspond to each other to offset completed rail leaning to one side.

Best Rechargeable Nose Hair Trimmer -- Premium Quality Stainless Steel Won't Break! Lifetime Warranty and 100% Money-Back Guarantee of Satisfaction!
Offered by EZ Innovations Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A minor point though and should not detract from a very good item., 30 Jun. 2017
Next day delivery. Quality well made item. Does all it is required to do. Only comment is that charging light does not appear to go green when the suggested charging time is passed. A minor point though and should not detract from a very good item.

The Long Count: A John Q Mystery
The Long Count: A John Q Mystery

2.0 out of 5 stars did not enjoy., 8 May 2017
Sad to say I could not get into this book at. Maybe my frame of mind was not in tune with author. Felt it seemed a very dis-jointed tale.

Enlighten 1118 building bricks ambulance treatment box set 328 Pcs + 4 mini figures

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for the grandson!, 4 May 2017
Grandson loves this type of toy and received it as present, which has caused the delay in this review. Good quality, as expected. Quick delivery. I like the fact seller contacted me for feedback.

Takedown
Takedown

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read1, 15 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Takedown (Kindle Edition)
A typical Stephen page turner. Good story lines. How Mr Leather manages to retain your interest on every page is the true art of a wordsmith. It is not my intention to give the storyline away, the synopsis of the book highlights all you need to know. There are a number of very good action authors around at the moment, though non better than Stephen Leather for non stop roller coaster action.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars This item was purchased on the basis it might be ..., 11 Feb. 2017
This item was purchased on the basis it might be needed sometime. To date it has not been used. Appears well constructed. Quick delivery. Will submit further comments when used.

Travall TRM1118R Rubber Floor Car Mats
Travall TRM1118R Rubber Floor Car Mats
Offered by Travall UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer!, 23 Jun. 2016
Sorry for delay in posting but needed to see how the product stood up to a little wear.
Quickly delivered. Good quality and so much cheaper than dealers product. May not last as long, but still appears to be hard wearing and very suitable for the car. Fits perfectly without any overhanging parts.

VicTsing Waterproof Super Clear 18x52 Dual Focus Telescope Optics Zoom Monocular Scalable Telescopic 103m/98500m with Pouch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I should mention it was also considerably less in cost than the previous one but so much better in quality, 21 Feb. 2016
This item was purchased after a previous purchase, not from this company was lost. I had checked on a number of alternatives before deciding to purchase this one. This one fitted all my requirements, and that of my grandson (5) in size and ability. I should mention it was also considerably less in cost than the previous one but so much better in quality. It is extremely robust and should take most heavy duty handling. As you would expect it has its limitations in respect of certain uses i.e. really distant items. However if you want a quality scope for localised use, you could purchase a similar and more expensive one that would not compete with this one. I would also suggest 5 stars is the appropriate marking. .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2016 9:30 AM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Dubious, nearly won over!, 7 Feb. 2016
A recent xray identified arthritis in my knee. I later underwent an arthoscopy, I was advised that it had not been a total success and that it was possible I would require a replacement. Not wishing to rush to such an event due to important commitments within the family group, which I deemed more important, I was informed of this product by my daughter who had been using comfrey oil with what she described as a fair degree of success. I have now been using the comfrey ointment for about 2 weeks and feel that a certain amount of swelling has reduced around my knee and the pain has been reduced. Whilst clearly it will not cure my problem, I feel that to a certain extent it is delaying the eventual surgery I will need.
Suffering from problems with my upper spine, I have started to apply the product. Again a good degree of success has been obtained.
Clearly early days but will persist and see how things develop! I should add that I only tried the product due to my daughter's persistence, as I do not tend to use anything that does not come via a Doctor's prescription.

The Bricklayer
The Bricklayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice change, 2 May 2015
This review is from: The Bricklayer (Kindle Edition)
Liked the story line, if a little predictable. Still kept my interest all through. Will now have a look at some of the author's other work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8