Profile for f1uffster > Reviews

Content by f1uffster

f1uffster

100% Genuine Baltic Amber Anklet Bracelet Multi coloured sizes 11cm 12cm 13cm 14cm 15cm 16cm 17cm. Free and Fast Delivery Money Back Guarantee. (12 CM)
Offered by J's Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsend!, 19 Mar. 2017
Ive bought 3 of these bracelets for my son (one broke after continuous wear for 13months and the other is the next size up. All tested as genuine amber not plastic.
14 teeth through already and barely a murmur. Maybe Ive just been lucky...but I am convinced the amber helps. Ive used it with all 5 of my children for teething relief.
Very small and delicate and safety knotted... look so cute too...always gets admiring glances.

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

1,658 of 1,684 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to lose but those unwanted lbs, 7 Jan. 2013
My husband pre-ordered this for me as I have previously followed Paul McKennas 'I can make you thin' system.

I have to say that I'm normally quite cynical when it comes to these kind of products but after years of dieting and reverting back to my pre-diet weight, I figured why not just give it a try?

I read through the book in a day. Much of the book content is similar to the 'I can make you thin' system as the golden rules still apply. Much of the plan is common sense: Eat consciously, eat when you are hungry, eat until you feel satisfied and then stop! This sounds like such a simple concept, but if it was that simple in real life, we'd all be slim!
This is where the pre-op and gastric band surgery trances come in to play. So far, the trances have been more effective than I ever expected. I genuinely feel as though I can no longer over eat and I'm already having to revise my portion sizes!
I appreciate that it is still early days, so I'll update and re-review this in a few weeks time.

(10/1/13)
I know I said that I would re-review in a few weeks (and I will properly) but I just wanted to share my first week's results! Not only have I lost just over 7lbs in my first week, but as much as I can almost not believe I'm typing this... It has genuinely seemed utterly effortless!

(3/2/13) Apologies for not re-reviewing at the 4wk mark as I initially intended as I have been busy! I just wanted to share that this system continues to work brilliantly for me.

My weightloss slowed/plateaued a little at the 2/3week point but those weeks, I began to lose inches!
At week 4, I am down by a fabulous 12lbs and a whole dress size and I'm still shrinking!

Long story short... I am more convinced each day in the power of this amazing system. It remains nothing short of a miracle for me! No more diets in this household, just sensible eating and consistent weightloss. Wonderful!! Thank you Paul McKenna... x

(28/2/13) Week Eight: I am now down by almost 16lbs and no sign of boredom - I am normally utterly bored and miserable when trying to lose weight! - Maybe the key word here is TRYING? I still haven't felt as though I have had to try and I'm still eating what I want, when I want!!

(26/5/13). I wasn't going to continue adding to this review, but I've noticed a new wave of interest in this book so I thought I should add how well this system is STILL working for me I am now down from a very large UK16 (can't bring myself to admit that I should have been in an 18!!) To a comfortable UK size 12. 26.5lbs gone forever and it's honestly now just a way of life. I still eat out and eat 'naughty' foods when I want to but it's all in moderation and without conscious thought.... Truly a life changer for me and I can categorically state that there will be no more 'DIETS' for me EVER!!!

(18/6/13) edited at the request of Sian!
Just to let people know that I am STILL shrinking!!! Currently my weight loss is an amazing 33.8lbs and I am merely 7lbs over my desired goal as I type this! I have been recording my losses in an app on my phone and its telling me that 33.8lbs is 18.8% of my starting weight which I am beyond thrilled with!
We have had several birthdays in the family and I have eaten out (and endulged in slices of cake!!) but all in the moderation the band allows so the weight is still shifting!!
I am now down to a size 10!!
Hopefully my next update will be to say I am at my goal!!!! ;-)
Keep going everyone!!!
Comment Comments (116) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2016 12:29 PM BST