Profile for wildrnes > Reviews

Content by wildrnes

wildrnes

Spider-Man Costume -- Marvel Hoodie Zipper-Fleece Eye-Panel Mask Sweatshirt, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars with great power comes great responsibility, 29 Jan. 2013
what can I say, it's a spiderman top
it RULES
only slight issue is the love handles caused by the pockets.

Peak District Mountain Biking: Dark Peak Trails
Peak District Mountain Biking: Dark Peak Trails
by Jon Barton

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant guide especially for mixed ability groups, 1 Jan. 2011
As a climber I thought I knew the dark peak, so my first forays into the peak district on the mountain bike came as somewhat of a let down, as most of my routes seem to end up on footpaths towards crags, which then seemed to make their way off sheer rock faces.
I thought I had better invest in a guide book for the area so I picked up this one, and I have to say it is ACE! and I have 'discovered' some fantastic tracks and have been able to link bits together to create some real epics.
The routes are clearly set out with detailed information including pub stops and the like, so when going out with less keen/experienced riders I can get them to chose the ride they want to do, and it puts an end to all the 'over the next hill' lies and associated arguments this book has made riding with my wife AWESOME as there are no surprises.

a must for anyone visiting the peak