Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Reading, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)
The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, great track, 18 Sept. 2017
Great, great track

Calling Crow (The Southeast Series Book 1)
Calling Crow (The Southeast Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good tale, 18 Sept. 2017
Really enjoyed this book. Found it refreshingly different.

Good Company
Good Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Good Company (MP3 Download)
My favourite album!

Afraid of Bliss
Afraid of Bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Afraid of Bliss (MP3 Download)
Great track - I love it

Orphans of the Sky
Orphans of the Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my favourite Heinlein books but I would never by this version ..., 5 Sept. 2017
This is one of my favourite Heinlein books but I would never buy this version with this awful cover. Why would anyone do this?

Trigger Point (The Gabriel Wolfe Thrillers Book 1)
Trigger Point (The Gabriel Wolfe Thrillers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2017
Good character, exciting book. Enjoyed it and will look out of further Andy Maslen books.

Spirals in Time: The Secret Life and Curious Afterlife of Seashells
Spirals in Time: The Secret Life and Curious Afterlife of Seashells

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really enjoying this fascinating book, 17 April 2017
I haven't actually finished Spirals in Time yet but it is really good-oh. Interesting stuff about mouth-parts (limpets could chew holes in bulletproof jackets – if they wanted to - and Britain recently discovered its first predatory slug (in Wales – where else!)). While cone snails spit their hollowed-out teeth (loaded with deadly toxins (some of which can kill humans)) at their prey. Tusk shells, the scaphopods, are interesting and, apparently, a pain in the neck as we just don’t know enough about them to slot them into the great tree of Mollusca! I am really enjoying it. Keeps your mind ticking over at a good speed and the sort of book you need Wikipedia fired up as you read it.

U.F.O.Handbook
U.F.O.Handbook
by Allan Hendry

5.0 out of 5 stars A very informative book, 4 Oct. 2016
This review is from: U.F.O.Handbook (Paperback)
Very well written and a very informative book

The Longest Whale Song
The Longest Whale Song

5.0 out of 5 stars I heard Jacqueline Wilson interviewed on the radio recently and realised that she has a lot to teach people like me. So, 4 Oct. 2016
I'm a 58 year old biker with 7 motorcycles (including a 17 year old Harley). I heard Jacqueline Wilson interviewed on the radio recently and realised that she has a lot to teach people like me. So, the next week-end (which was last week-end), at a boot fair, I bought this book for 30p. And I just can't bl**dy put it down! JW is an excellent writer and I think I wish she was my mum.

tintin Comics: Tintin and the Calculus Affair
tintin Comics: Tintin and the Calculus Affair

1.0 out of 5 stars This is just an amateur scan and it's not even straight, 20 Aug. 2016
This is just an amateur scan and it's not even straight. Bearing in mind that I have the books in the attic, and a scanner in the kitchen, I could have done a better job myself AND... could there be some sort of copyright issue here? Kindle need to check this book out as it falls well below the usual Kindle quality!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8