Profile for hayley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
INK
INK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Sept. 2017
This review is from: INK (Kindle Edition)
I Couldn't put the book down. It is a great read, very well written. Would recommend this book to read

Supporting the Highly Sensitive Child: Making Sense of Meltdowns (My Highly Sensitive Child Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read....., 28 Aug. 2017
I am a parent of a child who is highly sensitive, in fact I noticed bits of me an my other child in there too and it has made me have a better understand and approach to managing our lives. A must read for parents and anyone who has contact with children who are highly sensitive. I can't wait to read more.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same material as my other jacket, 30 Jan. 2017
I have two of these jackets. One with a Flash symbol on the back and the other with Star Labs on the back. My Star Labs jacket is Perfect! but my Flash jacket doesn't fit as well and instead of the fleece material all the way through the inner jacket the arms have a different silk type material that makes your arms cold when you put it on. I have wore it once but my Star Labs jacket I hardly ever take off, it's very warm and a great fit. I'd recommend that one instead of the Flash symbol on the back. Disappointing purchase as I was expecting it to be exactly like the Star Labs, waste of money.

Funny Rude Humorous 'Fart' Magenetic Bookmark
Funny Rude Humorous 'Fart' Magenetic Bookmark
Offered by Brainbox Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, 30 Jan. 2017
The item was well packaged and was as it is described in the description. This was a present but I am happy with the purchase.

Square One
Square One

5.0 out of 5 stars My new found love......in his music!, 28 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Square One (MP3 Download)
Great artist. I love it.

Home
Home

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have......, 25 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Home (MP3 Download)
Metaxas was a support act on tour with Ronan Keating. He was absolutely fabulous, both me and my daughter are already addicted to his music. We came home straight after the concert and downloaded this album! Amazing!! We love it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Keter Store It Out Max Outdoor Plastic Garden Storage Shed, 145.5 x 82 x 125 cm - Beige/Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shed, 17 Sept. 2016
Assembly was difficult, definitely a two man (in my case woman) job. Me and my mother-in-law completed this together. Some of the instructions were a little misleading, parts were already assembled when it showed you had to assemble, but all in all a good shed. I'd purchase again.

What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition)  (Facts of Life)
What's Happening to Me? (Girls Edition) (Facts of Life)
by Susan Meredith

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book for older children, 17 Sept. 2016
A very good book but goes into a bit of detail so for older children. My daughter is a bit younger and was in need of a book to discuss changes, this book was a bit to detailed for that.

SOWTECH HDMI Switch 4K, Powered by USB Cable 3 Input 1 Output HDMI Switch Splitter 4Kx2K with Pigtail HDMI Cable, Gold Plated Connector, 4K Ultra HD 3D support, HDMI Switcher for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc.
Offered by Yftech-eu

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 17 Sept. 2016
This item did not work at all for me. I haven't contacted the seller regarding this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2016 10:48 AM BST

T-Shirt,Fortan Women Short Sleeve Blouse Lace Vest Casual Tank Tops (Small)
T-Shirt,Fortan Women Short Sleeve Blouse Lace Vest Casual Tank Tops (Small)
Offered by Shan&qi

3.0 out of 5 stars Baggy top, 17 Sept. 2016
Please note: I have not contacted the seller, I have kept as a pj top.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4