Profile for L Chapman > Reviews

Content by L Chapman

L Chapman

Page: 1 | 2
Songbooks - Tom Thumb's Musical Maths: Developing Maths Skills with Simple Songs
by Helen MacGregor
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Tom Thumb's musical maths, 26 May 2013
I bought this for ideas for a teaching observation. I gave it five stars because it is full of fun, simple songs to engage children's learning.

Cinderella [Special Edition] [DVD] [1950]
Cinderella [Special Edition] [DVD] [1950]
Dvd ~ Ilene Woods
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella dvd, 26 May 2013
I bought this for my Nursery class to watch and they loved it as much as I did when I first saw it.

Poppy's Babies: Poppy and Dusty's New Family (Brambly Hedge)
Poppy's Babies: Poppy and Dusty's New Family (Brambly Hedge)
by Jill Barklem

4.0 out of 5 stars Poppy and Dusty's new family, 28 Dec. 2012
I liked the story and illustrations and found it ideal to use with Nursery and Reception children to introduce naming days.

The Fairy Tale Wedding
The Fairy Tale Wedding
by Gail Yerrill

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fairy Tale Wedding, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Fairy Tale Wedding (Hardcover)
I loved this story as did the Nursery children and Reception children at school. They gained an understanding of weddings through the story and illustrations.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Frogs Face Bag, 28 Dec. 2012
I bought this bag to use during my Read Write Inc sessions with my Nursery class last year. It is good quality and ideal to keep my Read Write Inc cards and Fred the Frog in, to start with before I started using my apron.

Read Write Inc.: Fred the Frog - Toy (Single)
Read Write Inc.: Fred the Frog - Toy (Single)
by Ruth Miskin
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fred the Frog, 28 Dec. 2012
I was impressed with the quality of Fred and the price. My Nursery class loved Fred and enjoyed interacting with him during Read Write Inc sessions.

Replacement TOSHIBA PA3468E-1AC3 LAPTOP AC ADAPTER 19V 3.95A 75W MAINS CHARGER POWER SUPPLY UNIT PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Adaptor, 28 Dec. 2012
I thought this was great value for money and suitable for people of all ages to use. It arrived promptly too.

The Bridesmaid (Lettice)
The Bridesmaid (Lettice)
by Mandy Stanley

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bridesmaid, 28 Dec. 2012
I loved the story and the illustrations, which really appealed to my Nursery class. It helped them to have an understanding of weddings.

Page: 1 | 2