Profile for Mr. Anthony JF Palmer > Reviews

Content by Mr. Anthony JF...

Mr. Anthony JF Palmer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nissan Note (2005-2013) Tailored Rubber Car Mats-Green Ribb
Nissan Note (2005-2013) Tailored Rubber Car Mats-Green Ribb
Offered by Unique Car Mats

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but very smelly rubber which doesn't seem to change, 23 Nov. 2016
Brilliant look and shaping. But we can't get rid of the rubbery smell it's been two or three weeks. Will have to clean them rigorously by hand.

Jungle Forest Owl Bird Single Kitchen Bbq Oven Cooking Baking Gloves Mitts Thick Padded Cotton Mittens
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very heat resistant. But beautiful, 23 Nov. 2016
Oh dear these are not very heat resistant at all. I contacted the seller after my wife felt her hand was scorching hot while removing a tray from the oven. Excellent customer service gave a refund.

Croydex Heavy Duty Telescopic Tension Shower Rod, 110-195 cm, White
Croydex Heavy Duty Telescopic Tension Shower Rod, 110-195 cm, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant easy to fit product and customer service, 23 Nov. 2016
Brilliant sprung rail. Very strong working well on my matt finish bumpy tiles where twist and lock telescopic poles totally failed to hold up a light shower curtain.

Forgan of St Andrews Premium Tour Golf Travel Cover Black/Blue
Forgan of St Andrews Premium Tour Golf Travel Cover Black/Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Material is so thin I feel my money is wasted, 18 Nov. 2016
It looks fantastic but the material is really thin just one layer thick. It has torn on its 3rd used. I was expecting something better. I am rather disappointed.

Zoggs Fogbuster Lens Cleaner - Blue, 0.01 Litres
Zoggs Fogbuster Lens Cleaner - Blue, 0.01 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly positive effect straight away., 7 July 2016
Follow the instructions carefully and the result is long lasting and brilliant. I turned a pair of expensive goggles that lost their anti fog coating into superb vision lens. This product is incredible!!!!!

UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo 207 ml
UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo 207 ml
Offered by united care

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic anti chlorine removal, 7 July 2016
It really works giving a neutral but pleasant fragrance to my hair with a single wash.

Arena Espiral Mens Swimming Jammers
Arena Espiral Mens Swimming Jammers

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and hugging swim jammers, 7 July 2016
Love them love them LOVE THEM. They look awesome are comfortable and secure around my smaller thab average waist 31 inch. They look great and have made my swimming faster by being so streamline. The pattern is ridged so it may be a problem in the distant future no flaking yet.

Swimming Goggles SPEED Olympian Quality (Aqua) WATERTIGHT NO LEAKS CLEAR VISION UV MIRROR LENS COMFORT FIT *FREE DESIGNER CASE, NOSE CLIP, EAR PLUGS

4.0 out of 5 stars Super goggles may need additional anti fog treatment, 7 July 2016
Excellent cushioning and looks. A beautiful streamline shape coupled with two adjustable straps which hold their tightness well. I had to get used the fit around my eyes rather than my bigger older goggles, it took a week of swimming. I play cello and have quite rough thumb skin and while wiping out water that was in my goggles I seemingly rubbed of the anti fog coating. This made me annoyed as I kept bumping into the lane ropes, other swimmers. However I bought ZOGGS anti fog and lens cleaner and one application has made these goggles into five star goggles

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent alternative to Lacrilube, 19 Jan. 2016
I have to add my acclaim for this product like others in my predicament. I suffer from Recurrent Corneal Erosion Syndrome where my eye's dry out and then easily tear especially after a night's sleep. It's excruciatingly painful as those who have this problem will know all about. Since Lacrilube had a product recall in 2015 it's been pretty much out of stock so I was desperate for a replacement. Thank god this product exists and for me it's better than lacrilube. It's not as sticky and doesn't blur my vision as much and clears easily with a few drops of Celovisc drops in the morning. Since I started using this product I have not had an erosion. Although it's not exactly hot at the moment which tends to be the most problematic for the condition so I haven't fully tested it yet.

Maxi-Cosi Pebble/Pebble Plus Car Seat Summer Cover (Cool Grey)
Maxi-Cosi Pebble/Pebble Plus Car Seat Summer Cover (Cool Grey)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product but hunt for deals., 19 Jan. 2016
It's a new classic that you can't go wrong with. It's pretty heavy without a baby like most car seats so if you have back trouble lift carefully once your baby is in it. We have adapters that help clip it to our stroller frame which is very handy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4