Profile for libra mcl > Reviews

Content by libra mcl

libra mcl "I'm getting old! So Audible saves my eyesight - luckily my hearing is still ok!" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DG Eyewear ® Sunglasses - New 2015 Season Ladies Collection - Limited Edition Model (Includes Free Case)

4.0 out of 5 stars Shades, 26 July 2015
I am enjoying these sunglasses which are nice and big. I am also glad the case was free, because it is incredibly gaudy!! Nonetheless,it does actually hold the glasses which is a plus.

Deadly Bonds (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Deadly Bonds (A Detective Jackson Mystery)

4.0 out of 5 stars but I like the narratot and the story is interesting, 18 July 2015
Enjoying this audiobook. I always need to repeat bits, but I like the narratot and the story is interesting.

Rock Ringtones
Rock Ringtones

3.0 out of 5 stars so fine., 18 July 2015
This review is from: Rock Ringtones (App)
Tunes are not "rrocky" as I'd hoped, but it will still provide a different ring tone, so fine.

Kindle E-reader, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers (Previous generation - 7th)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this, 7 July 2015
Pleased with this. For one thing, I can read it in sunlight and it's a lot more stable than what I had. I look forward to making great use of ot.

Restless [DVD]
Restless [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayley Atwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Restless, 7 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Restless [DVD] (DVD)
Thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to watching it again some time. Charlotte Rampling was her usual marvellous self.!

Point Pleasant: The Complete Series [DVD] [2005]
Point Pleasant: The Complete Series [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Elisabeth Harnois
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I wouldwatch this series to the end, 7 Jun. 2015
At the beginning, I didn't think I would watch this series to the end, but it drew me in and I would be happy to recommend it as light entertainment!

Veronica: Fragrant Courtesans Book One: Fragrant Courtesans Book One: Volume 1
Veronica: Fragrant Courtesans Book One: Fragrant Courtesans Book One: Volume 1
by Siobhan Daiko

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyed this romantic romp, 7 Jun. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this romantic romp. Veronica, the heroine, was extremely credible even though her life as a courtesan stretches the modern imagination!
The novella was written with verve and the pace was remarkable, taking in the training of the courtesan – by her mother – and her impressive career. A flight of fancy that is pleasurable. Ms Daiko has hit the nub of the subject, with vivid erotic descriptions that are balanced by historical input and a reasonable time-span. If this is the first courtesan in the collection, I am sure every reader will make them a collector’s item!

Begin Again [DVD] [2014]
Begin Again [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Keira Knightley

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 20 April 2015
This review is from: Begin Again [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Unable to view this as the copy-protect failed.

The Good Wife - Season 5 [DVD] [2013]
The Good Wife - Season 5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Julianna Margulies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2015
Have enjoyed it as much as thr 4 other series!

Damages - Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Damages - Season 1 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Glenn Close
Offered by Moszy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 April 2015
Melodramatic in the extreme.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4