Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "bella44" (Somerset UK)

neon nights Black Light/Fluorescent/UV Neon Body Paint Make Up 8 x 20ml
neon nights Black Light/Fluorescent/UV Neon Body Paint Make Up 8 x 20ml
Offered by neon nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality and made our uv puppets look amazing in ..., 30 Jun. 2017
Fast delivery. Super quality and made our uv puppets look amazing in performance. Definitely recommend !

HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer
HP Photosmart A516 Compact Photo Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars A sound gadget for a low price, 16 Dec. 2006
The HP Photosmart is a handy little gadget, as I found when my children bought me one for my Fiftieth Birthday. I had hundreds of pictures on the PC but rarely ever printed them off. Now I'm unstoppable, and my fridge is covered in colour!

It is small and tidy looking, and fits into that little gap on the middle shelf of the computer desk without any fuss. Really easy usage, even for the complete technophobe fool like me. Switch it on and it tells you what to do once the sd card is inserted on a little lcd screen. It has access for all sorts of different cards and a usb input for your flash drive, so no problems with data input. Only a few buttons to actually push once its switched on, and clear instructions, so as I said, idiot proof.

Make sure you get a good grade of photopaper. That pound shop stuff never really dries properly so you will be stuck with ink on your fingers and finger-prints on your pics. Kodak gives me superb results and people are always surprised when I say I printed them off myself as the reproduction and finish is first class.

The print rate of one just under aminute or so is not fast but you can put more than one sheet in at a time and walk away while they process. Printing is efficient and the colour and quality stands up to photo shop prints. My only beef is that it only does the 10 by 15cm prints and I rather like bigger pics for my fridge, but other than that nothing negative at all.

This is a smart little gadget which has freed many of my pictures from the black hole of 'My Pictures' folder! Thanks kids!