Profile for GF > Reviews

Content by GF

GF (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
SODIAL(R) Electric Pencil Sharpener Automatic Desktop School Stationery Office Kids
Offered by angemart1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 18 Feb. 2016
It broke very soon after purchasing, cheaply made.

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Transforming book!, 18 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This book is life changing and I recommend it to all. It's about how we can build gratitude into our lives and provides a daily practice to help us achieve our dreams.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Transform Your Room, 17 Feb. 2016
Gorgeous stickers, my daughter loves them!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2016 7:14 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely photo, 11 Jan. 2016
My daughter loves this laptop skin.

Purple mCover Hard Shell Case for NEW 13.3- inch ASUS ZENBOOK UX305FA/UX305CA (**NOT compatible with UX305F and UX305LA** NOT compatiable with other ASUS models like UX301/UX303 series **)
Offered by mCover UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 11 Jan. 2016
Great shell case, fitted our Asus Zenbook UX305F perfectly, despite being told otherwise in the title. The only quibble is that the purple does not show through a dark laptop.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2016 5:46 PM GMT

PACK of 4 - 100ml BLUE GLASS Bottles with Black ATOMISER Sprays. Essential Oil / Aromatherapy Use
Offered by Aura Essential Oils

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous blue bottle sprays, 14 Nov. 2015
Arrived promptly, just what I expected.

Basily Stainless Steel Drinking Straw - The Perfect Smoothie Straw - Strongest Reusable Drinking Straws You'll Ever Own - Made of Food Grade Stainless Steel Which is Tasteless, Odorless, Does Not Corrode, Non-Allergenic, And Dishwasher Safe

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these straws, 1 Dec. 2014
I love these straws! What a great idea! They are light and nimble. The brush that accompanies them is so useful, especially for milkshakes. My 8 year old daughter loves these straws and will be using them daily. They are made of light stainless steel so will last for ages, no more buying plastic straws. The fact that there are four is really handy. I may buy a few packets to give away as stocking fillers.

Green Coffee Bean Extract, 1000 mg Per Capsule, 60 Capsules Per Bottle (Contains 50% Chlorogenic Acid). 100% Pure Natural Herbal Weight Loss and Diet Formula. Full 30 Day Supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 9 Oct. 2014
What an amazing product! I didn't expect this to have any effect on me having found nothing worked in the past. But I was surprised to find that I have been losing inches without even trying! I've been eating normally and can feel my shape changing. I know this green coffee bean extract will help me lose weight as it really does control my appetite. I am not really sure how it works but I do know that it does. And it has no side effects either. I had never heard of green coffee bean extract but I'm a fan now.

The delivery was very fast and the packaging was good. I'll be ordering more very soon.

The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles
The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles
by Marianne Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson, 30 May 2013
Reading Marianne Williamson's book is an amazing and profound spiritual experience and one which I recommend highly. You won't regret buying this book.

Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls
Steve Biddulph's Raising Girls
by Steve Biddulph

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book on raising girls!, 16 Feb. 2013
I am bringing up a six year old girl and appreciate all the guidance I can get. Steve is a very heart-centred man who has a real empathy with the plight of the modern girl in the western highly sexualised culture. I learned an enormous amount of child psychology and insights that will help me a great deal. I love this book and will use it as a guide as my daughter grows up. Thanks Steve Biddulph!

Page: 1 | 2