Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Content by Lizzie

Lizzie (north of north)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
PregnancyPillows.Net (TM) U-Shape Body Support Pregnancy Pillow & Maternity Pillow White
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 10 Dec. 2015
To me, it's not a U it's a V shape. The one I received is lumpy and uneven, like the filling has clumped and separated. Shorter than I expected, the 160cm is the total length. Was flatter than expected too.

Heroes of the Coffee Rota: Even more Dave Walker Guide to the Church cartoons
Heroes of the Coffee Rota: Even more Dave Walker Guide to the Church cartoons
by Dave Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2015
Great as all Dave's books are!

Microsoft Office 365 Home - subscription licence ( 1 year )
Microsoft Office 365 Home - subscription licence ( 1 year )
Offered by ONLY BRANDED

3.0 out of 5 stars Is 365 Really Right for You?, 19 Oct. 2015
If you use most all of the Microsoft Office applications and you have more than 1 PC and tablet and phone, this is a great item. But somewhere it should be put in big print that this is a one year subscription AND the annual renewal cost is £80 from the end of the 1st year.

The Last Kiss: A True Story of Love, Joy and Loss
The Last Kiss: A True Story of Love, Joy and Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars In Sickness and in Health, Till Death Us Do Part, 14 Sept. 2015
This is a wonderful true story, primarily of a wife and caregiver whose much loved husband is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. OK, it is from the USA and British readers may find the medical system different. I have recently been through this experience with my husband, sometimes this book seemed like our story it was so similar, and would recommend this book to caregivers/spouses because so much of the emotions and circumstances were the same. When you are going through this horrible time it helps to read that you are not alone in your feelings, doubts and questions. Leslie speaks from the heart and that is what's needed. Even after her husband's death the emotions and questions are still there, as they are I think for most all spouses/caregivers. Well done, wish I had found this earlier.

Calgary Hockey T-Shirt Red/Black
Calgary Hockey T-Shirt Red/Black
Offered by My Designs My Way

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased larger than I needed, 22 Aug. 2015
Glad I purchased larger than I needed, as even washed at 30 and not tumble dried it shrunk a bit. Nice though, I like it.

Fonfella Men's MADE IN CANADA (4XL - NAVY) LOOSE FIT T-SHIRT
Fonfella Men's MADE IN CANADA (4XL - NAVY) LOOSE FIT T-SHIRT
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality., 22 Aug. 2015
Fit as expected, as it says it is loose fit - which is what I wanted. Great quality.

Erdtmann Suet Balls without Net, Pack of 100
Erdtmann Suet Balls without Net, Pack of 100

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Best, 17 Aug. 2015
Very soft and crumbly, means lots of waste and the birds can pick them apart too quickly.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2015
Lots of fun for a friend!

Adara 9 ct White Gold 4 mm Ball Studs
Adara 9 ct White Gold 4 mm Ball Studs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2015
Perfect!

OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker - Grey
OXO Good Grips Cold Brew Coffee Maker - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 30 July 2015
I am a Nespresso fan, but wanted to try this in hopes that I would get a smoother taste especially with iced coffee. I followed the directions and some tips from other Amazon reviews. I got coarse ground coffee, did the 1:4 ratio of coffee to water, let it bloom, left it for 24 hours, then let it drain/drip into the carafe. The unit is all plastic, but pretty sturdy. The carafe is glass and not as fragile as I had read. Out of 10oz. of coffee and 40oz. of water I got 16oz of concentrate, enough for 8 cups of coffee. The cost worked out to more than double the cost of the Nespresso per cup and I really couldn't taste much difference. Lakeland was great, though. It might be just the thing for some folks, but not for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20