Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Content by Lizzie

Lizzie (north of north)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Alias Smith & Jones: Special Edition [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Alias Smith & Jones: Special Edition [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by Newtownvideo_EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories..., 1 Jan. 2016
Loved this, brought back memories from childhood. Particularly loved the bonus disc with the interview with Ben Murphy and Roger Davis. Does anyone know when this interview was done?

Flexson Desk Stand for Sonos PLAY:1 Speaker - Black
Flexson Desk Stand for Sonos PLAY:1 Speaker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 29 Dec. 2015
Noticeable difference in sound quality, small footprint, excellent! Easy to put together, just wish black was black not predominately silver. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Andrew James Digital Electric Induction Hob 2000 Watt
Andrew James Digital Electric Induction Hob 2000 Watt
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 27 Dec. 2015
This is not my first time using an induction hob. I was not overly impressed with this, as the smaller circle boiled everything even on 1 (20cm pan) and a large pan (24cm) that covered the outer circle boiled in the centre and did very little on the outer making it necessary to constantly stir to cook.

Joseph Joseph Elevate Baking Tool Set - Multi-Colour, Set of 3
Joseph Joseph Elevate Baking Tool Set - Multi-Colour, Set of 3

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Like Others, 23 Dec. 2015
These look very nice, I have some other JJ Elevate tools and they are great. I've never had this happen before, but when mixing some stiff cookie dough I Heard a loud crack. Whatever the structure under the rubber/plastic has snapped. Weird.

Aidapt Foam Bed Wedge
Aidapt Foam Bed Wedge
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

2.0 out of 5 stars but gave me a terrible back and neck ache, 17 Dec. 2015
Well, it did help my GERD, but gave me a terrible back and neck ache. Headache all day. I've had a wedge pillow in the past, but this just didn't work for me.

PregnancyPillows.Net (TM) U-Shape Body Support Pregnancy Pillow & Maternity Pillow White
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 10 Dec. 2015
To me, it's not a U it's a V shape. The one I received is lumpy and uneven, like the filling has clumped and separated. Shorter than I expected, the 160cm is the total length. Was flatter than expected too.

Heroes of the Coffee Rota: Even more Dave Walker Guide to the Church cartoons
Heroes of the Coffee Rota: Even more Dave Walker Guide to the Church cartoons
by Dave Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2015
Great as all Dave's books are!

Microsoft Office 365 Home, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Microsoft Office 365 Home, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Offered by Rush Gaming

3.0 out of 5 stars Is 365 Really Right for You?, 19 Oct. 2015
If you use most all of the Microsoft Office applications and you have more than 1 PC and tablet and phone, this is a great item. But somewhere it should be put in big print that this is a one year subscription AND the annual renewal cost is £80 from the end of the 1st year.

The Last Kiss: A True Story of Love, Joy and Loss
The Last Kiss: A True Story of Love, Joy and Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars In Sickness and in Health, Till Death Us Do Part, 14 Sept. 2015
This is a wonderful true story, primarily of a wife and caregiver whose much loved husband is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. OK, it is from the USA and British readers may find the medical system different. I have recently been through this experience with my husband, sometimes this book seemed like our story it was so similar, and would recommend this book to caregivers/spouses because so much of the emotions and circumstances were the same. When you are going through this horrible time it helps to read that you are not alone in your feelings, doubts and questions. Leslie speaks from the heart and that is what's needed. Even after her husband's death the emotions and questions are still there, as they are I think for most all spouses/caregivers. Well done, wish I had found this earlier.

Calgary Hockey T-Shirt Red/Black
Calgary Hockey T-Shirt Red/Black
Offered by My Designs My Way

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I purchased larger than I needed, 22 Aug. 2015
Glad I purchased larger than I needed, as even washed at 30 and not tumble dried it shrunk a bit. Nice though, I like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19