Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Matinkyla, Espoo Finland)

201 Questions for Your ITIL Foundation Exam
201 Questions for Your ITIL Foundation Exam

5.0 out of 5 stars 201 Excellent Questions !, 23 Oct. 2012
Took the exam 15.10.2012 in Finland and passed. I bought this and the ITIL v3 2011 Kindle Book both of which were excellent. Used these questions on the Bus (on my phone) on the way to the exam and it was a great reminder and helped me get at least 1-2 questions which I wouldn't maybe have done.

Just buy it if you are taking the exam. You can answer one question jump to the answer and jump back to continue. Very well made up set of questions all of which were relevant to my exam. I Found the actual questions much shorter but the content was the same. You have to know your stuff.

5 Stars.

5'' Android 4.0 3G tablet smart phone MTK6575 Cortex A9 1GHz CPU dual SIM dual standby WIFI GPS Star N8000 Flash player 11, new google play store (black, white, pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5" Android 4.0.4 3G Smart Phone (sold by HD Design), 12 Oct. 2012
Well I ordered 25.09 and arrived 11.10 in Finland with 0 additional charges.
The packaging was also great! Ordered the phone in White which looks good.

I have had a few Androids. I have always-on-data so use all the 3G features most. San Fran was one of my first and then
HTC Incredible S. So I decided for a little over £100 delivered to Finland I would take a chance.

The package included: Phone, cover, 2 batteries, one set of microphone headphones, Euro USB charger, Micro connector. No Data Card (or I didn't see one. I ordered a 32GB from Amazon so no problems). English manual! :)

## Pros ##

- Nice size. I have a Google Nexus 7 which I think is one of the best working Android tabs on the market. I used to have a IPAD3 and the Nexus 7 is as good. So I was expecting something 'similar' to the Nexus7. It is and it isn't. The interface is very similar with Android 4. The speed is pretty good too. Nothing really slowed when opening apps. It does fit in your pocket.

- Another reason I wanted to try this is the twin SIMS. Someone already pointed out 2nd slot is 2G but that is fine probably 99% of the time with say a UK SIM for receiving calls.

- All Android downloads already installed on your other device can be installed on the phone. I was amazed :D (I downloaded loads of games and apps when GooglePlay were selling for 25c). Maybe nothing to do with the device but Google. But nice all the same!

- Screen. Lovely screen. Well I installed HD Gadgets and they are too big :( But maybe as the screen has less pixels than the Nexus 7. (duh) I don't know if the screen is glass or plastic. It feels the same as the Nexus 7 which is gorilla glass (I think). So probably is. It has a very nice display and bright. Played Cogs which is a nice game and was smooth!

- Sound. Tried a few calls and all seemed ok. Played some music and it was LOUD so pretty good. :) Speaker is quite tinny but that is the same for most phones. Do a lot of Webex meetings so will be interested to see how this works as the HTC was simply excellent.

- USB Connectivity. Seems perfect. It went on to USB Storage straight away (I had already used my other Android devices before so will have stored the drivers) but was nicely surprised.

## Cons ##

- Would have liked digital TV rather than the totally obsolete Analogue with pull out antenna :(

- No gyroscope sensor. installed sensor Kinetics and it had Accelerometer Proximity and Light Sensor. The Nexus has all (Gyroscope, magnetic Field, Gravity, Linear). What these all mean is beyond me but probably will assist with games, orientation I assume, which are amazing on the Nexus 7 (it also has 4 core graphics). Anyway back to the phone, I tried one game /Bombshells) on the phone and it was fine :)

- Build quality. Seems OK. The back plate seemed a bit flimsy. The screen at the top seems to be half a mm away from the plastic surround right next to the volume up button. If a fault will ask for a replacement. Will check more and give it a couple of days.

- Headphones seemed to work but are RUBBISH when jogging! The sound bounces which doesn't happen on any of my other headsets.

***

I offered the phone to my wife as her phone (White San Fran) was giving her grief only to be told. No thanks as she wanted my HTC Incredible S. My son (who is 7) did want it however but I said his old SanFran was good enough for him :( Let's see how I get on with this and what 'Santa' brings :)

Overall 5 Stars. I have only had it for a few hours but have tested a lot of the features and am VERY happy for the money. There are some 5" MP3 players which are MORE than this with no 3G and definitely no Dual SIM :D

Would I order after knowing what I do now. Yes definitely. :) I would have probably ordered from the seller who has sold the most but they didn't deliver to Finland to chose HD Design and they came through :)

p.s. I will try and get a nice cover for it now as the FREE hard plastic one is OK bit fancy something a bit more protective.

p.p.s I will update when I have used it a little more :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2012 6:02 PM BST

LEGO Super Heroes 6867: Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
LEGO Super Heroes 6867: Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape
Offered by rarebrix

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Cosmic Cube Comic Creation, 15 May 2012
Well I love Lego. I have been collecting for a while and more recently with my son (who is 7).
Star Wars was the one I really collected for the Mini-figures but these are really great.
So far 3 smaller sets including this one which has I think 3 great mini-figs for not too much money.
I managed to get this set for 75% in the Argos offer so 15 pounds with a great vehicle and 3 great characters.
Well worth it.
Amazon doing it (as I write) for just under 20 pounds, so pretty much near RRP and still great value.
Just can't wait to buy for more sets with cool Marvel or Avengers mini-figs :)

Collectability 10/10
Mini-figs 9/10
Vehicle 10/10
Overall 9/10 if RRP was 14.99 then perfect !

p.s. this has been selling like hot cakes due to the great movie so as the first reviewer says "BUY IT" !

First Steps in SAP: A beginner's guide to SAP
First Steps in SAP: A beginner's guide to SAP

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Intro .. but, 11 April 2012
It was a very nice background and introduction to what SAP is all about.
I downloaded and read on IPAD3 and it was very nice to read.
BUT .. it was far too short and not at all in depth - but that is maybe why the book is called First Steps.
Good as a handy first read but even at the cheap price, I think it could have included more :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2016 12:12 PM GMT

VANGUARD UP-Rise 14Z Zoom Bag for DSLR Camera
VANGUARD UP-Rise 14Z Zoom Bag for DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanguard Up-Rise 14Z, 22 Dec. 2011
I bought this from another retailer for my Fuji HS20. Originally I went to the shop to buy a fake leather original Fuji case, but it had no handle and looked poor. This has a lifetime warranty and has a handle and seems very well built. It also has a secret compartment with a rain cover at the back (don't know if it's for the camera or case ?!).

Anyway this is a nice case and well made and seems to hold my HS20 well, face down. It has a few little slim compartments inside and a front compartment which fits extra AA batteries or other stuff (I have my Lens sun shade and 4 x rechargeable AAs there.

All parts seem to be well made: The zips seem to work very nicely, the material where the belt clips and all clips feel good. The interior is like or may indeed be neoprene which is very nice to push against the camera.

The case can also expand in size which may help if you have a lens on a true SLR cam in the bag. It also has a shoulder strap but I haven't connected that.

Altogether a nice bag.

I paid 32.95 which was 12.95 more than the Fuji case. Was it worth it? Well it has a handle for one and it seems more protective than that case. So overall happy to keep my fairly expensive equipment safe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2014 8:03 PM BST