Profile for candide > Reviews

Content by candide

candide

iPad Air Case, RC iPad Air / iPad 5 360 Rotating Animal Print Smart Case PU Leather Cover Stand for Apple iPad Air Sleep/Wake (Golden Brown Leopard)
Offered by Rhino Cases

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 15 Jan. 2016
Pretty poor quality - but I guess for that money it is unlikely to be great - will do till I can afford a proper Apple one

Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
Anker 2nd Gen Astro E4 13000mAh 2-Port (3A Output) Fast Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Weighty, 9 Jan. 2015
I am sure it's a good product - but I never used it - far too heavy for me to carry around unfortunately

Introduction to Chess Strategy (Chess is Fun Book 2)
Introduction to Chess Strategy (Chess is Fun Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an introduction for me, 29 Jan. 2014
I couldn't understand anything from the beginning - so calling it an introduction was not appropriate - and so I gave up - next to try a children's version!

Black Soft Warm Cosy Snuggle TV Blanket Fleece Snug Sleeves Sleeved Rug
Black Soft Warm Cosy Snuggle TV Blanket Fleece Snug Sleeves Sleeved Rug

1.0 out of 5 stars probably the worse thing I have bought on spec, 3 Jan. 2011
dreadful material - thin uncomfortable. appalling shape - not something I would snuggle in ever. I bought it as a christmas present, it is now waiting to go to the charity shop!

Spin Ashtray Retro Polished Finished
Spin Ashtray Retro Polished Finished
Offered by awesomegiftsonline

1.0 out of 5 stars it stopped working within weeks, 2 Aug. 2010
I bought two, one of them stopped spinning very quickly. I hadnt kept the packaging etc so I couldn't work out how to send it back, so it went into the bin!

MAKE NO BONES
MAKE NO BONES

5.0 out of 5 stars tom is brilliant!, 2 Aug. 2010
This review is from: MAKE NO BONES (Audio CD)
this album is fantastic - I have followed Tom's music over the years, and he has matured into a brilliant song writer who works with musicians of all genres... buy it now!