Profile for DoYouHaveItInGreen > Reviews

Content by DoYouHaveItInGreen
Top Reviewer Ranking: 715

DoYouHaveItInGreen (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Car Bin - Unique, High Quality, Leakproof, Hanging Rubbish Bag for Vehicles by MyTravelAide

5.0 out of 5 stars The solution to a first world problem., 13 Jun. 2017
Got kids who leave detritus of god knows what things you wish you hadn't given them to eat in the car?! Yup. Then you need this. Thats it!

4 Inches Zinc Plated Wire Gate Hook and Eye, 4 Set
4 Inches Zinc Plated Wire Gate Hook and Eye, 4 Set
Offered by eBoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 13 Jun. 2017
Great. Added to the inside of our gate to prevent accidental opening by our dog! Nice quality.

Junior / Childrens 5-12 yrs fully adjustable Elasticated Clip on 'Y' Braces / Suspenders - Dark Blue
Offered by Sassy You

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price. But not brilliant., 13 Jun. 2017
Looked the part with my sons fancy dress outfit for a school thing but the clips which adjust the length weren't great quality and didn't hold in place which meant they got loose several times during the day and he ended up getting fed up with them. He came home with them dangling round his waist. Fortunately they were for visual effect not for practical trouser holding up!

Shiseido Senka Aging Care UV Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
Shiseido Senka Aging Care UV Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
Offered by JAPAN-SUBCULTURES

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Holy Grail stuff!, 11 Jun. 2017
I was really struggling to find a decent sunscreen that would play nicely with both my skincare *and* my make up. I have tried some quite expensive mineral ones (Hydropeptide, Exuviance, REN, Coola...the list goes on) and every one either caused some pilling or rolling issue, left an odd cast. Even the tinted ones then have issues with the tint showing at the hairline or over oxidising during the day and reacting with my foundation. I tried chemical sunscreens but they seem so thick and gloopy and tended to cause my foundation to slide. This was getting such good reviews, I thought I'd try it. I ordered this and the Bioré Watery Essence.
This one wins hands down. Sinks into the skin really nicely. Needs about 20 minutes to get settled before I apply primer or foundation (I do my hair while I wait) and it's great. No sticky, heavy feeling on your face, no smell, you wouldn't know you had it on.
By comparison to the Bioré, I found the Bioré stung slightly on application and smelt strongly of alcohol until that has evaporated off, which this one doesn't. I also found the Bioré has a very slightly pale finish. Not a full on white cast and it does go once it's dry. This one has none of those issues so I prefer it.

PRETTYSHOP Scrunchy Scrunchie Bun Up Do Hair Piece Hair Ribbon Ponytail Extensions Wavy Messy Medium brown # 10A G7B
Offered by PRETTYSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 5 Jun. 2017
I have very fine hair which is thinning due to thyroid issues (getting better though!). I got this hoping to create a more volumised look to a messy side bun look I want for an upcoming black tie event. Usually I wouldn't be brave enough to attempt an up-do like that myself but the event is on a Sunday, hairdressers all closed, so it's DIY. For this price and based on the good reviews I figured I would give these a go.
I ordered 2 colours, the 10A Medium Brown (shown in the pictures) and another one called Brunette. They are almost identical in colour but the Brunette isn't the same style at all, it's much shorter and curlier. I am going to return it.
If you have a look at the pictures you can see the Medium Brown is not a bad match for my hair at all. Slightly lighter than my own hair but hair tends to be naturally lighter at the ends anyway. The scrunchie is a more 'flat' colour in that it doesn't have the natural tones and highlights of natural hair but I wouldn't say it's noticeable enough that anyone would look at me and think "What HAS she got stuck on her head!?". I HOPE anyway!! I didn't tell my husband it was a hairpiece and he just said " Wow, your hair looks fantastic like that! So, hopefully he is vaguely representative!
Have added some pictures here to show what I did and have tried to catch it in different lights.
1) Put my hair into a low side pony tail.
2) Left it looped through on the final twist.
3) Pinned a mesh sock bun maker round the base of the pony tail (I wonder if you could skip using this if you got two of the hair pieces and used both. I also think if you got two different colours similar to your own hair that it would probably look more natural. I will report back when my other one arrives.)
4) Popped the elasticated hair scrunchie over the bun maker.
5) Moved hair strands into place with my fingers to cover the bun maker and fluffed the hair up a bit.
6) Hairsprayed it in place and added a couple of pins where it felt like it wasn't secure.
Done!
Whole thing took me 5 minutes, tops, with another 5 for faffing about with it. Wasn't really needed...but...y'know...Princess.
I'm really pleased. Way cheaper than the hassle of going into town and paying the hairdresser to put my hair up on the day of the event. Once I have my make up done (not wearing any in the pictures) and my posh frock on, I think it will be great. What do you reckon?

I think this would work well for a piled up look done with a higher pony tail too.

Hope you have found this review and the pictures helpful.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Green Keratin Rejuvenating Toner 100ml
Green Keratin Rejuvenating Toner 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Spritzy treat., 26 May 2017
Lovely! Non drying, skin treat. I use both anti-aging acids and retinol in my armoury so my skin tends towards being a bit sensitive and alcohol based toners sting me like a bee. This however is a lush soothing spritz. Smells of yummy earthy Herby floral goodness. Based on this, I'm going to try some other Green Keratin products.

4YourHome Strong Durable Storage Carry Bag For Dirty Muddy Wellington Boots
4YourHome Strong Durable Storage Carry Bag For Dirty Muddy Wellington Boots
Offered by First4Spares

1.0 out of 5 stars Not strong or durable., 26 May 2017
Not strong, or durable. Handle broke within a few months of use. Not mistreated in any way, just used for putting wellies in and out of the car boot. Perhaps I was unlucky.

Spy Net Metal Detector
Spy Net Metal Detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2017
This review is from: Spy Net Metal Detector (Toy)
Birthday child (age 7) was very pleased with it.

Sandwich Flags On Sticks - Pack of 10
Sandwich Flags On Sticks - Pack of 10
Offered by millstones

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 May 2017
Used to price up cakes at a PTA cake stall. Did the job.

Zipped Foil Lined Cooler Bag Freezer Backpack - For Picnic, Lunch, Food, Drinks & Travel (Lime Green)
Offered by Panorama Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family picnic bag., 26 May 2017
Ideal for carrying a family picnic or for a day out. Enough space for a flat cool block, 2 large bottles of water plus a selection of food in bags and containers to make sure no one goes hungry! Comfortable to carry because of the strap design, even when full.

Probably not to be relied on too heavily for insulation, this is not the kind of thing which would keep anything frozen for long periods for example, but if you put cold things in there it will keep them from getting warm for several hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12