19 of 19 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars
Does the job, 11 Oct. 2010
- Works well - quick and comfortable (in under 20 mins I can get set up, express 2 full bottles and clear up again including washing up the non-bottle parts)
- Neat and well thought through - inconspicuous and easy to carry around
- The coolpack is worth having so you don't need to milk things in the fridge or remember to take it home with you (I express twice in the working day - 4 bottles, 1 cool box)
- The kit is easy to assemble and to use
- Flexible - battery and manual pump options as well as mains electric
- Basically, does everything I want of it so I would recommend it!
Disadvantages / niggles
- You need three hands to hold the bottles and turn it on/off or adjust the suction (alternatively buy an easy expression bra or use the hairbobble trick)
- Buy extra bottles and teats to avoid decanting and washing up the bottles every night
- Have to run the pump 2-3 mins after each use to clear condensation in the tubes
- Heavy when you've got 600ml to carry 600g as well as the pump, freezer pack etc
- Not super quiet (but I haven't compared it to any other electric pump and I don't think you can't hear it from outside a room with closed doors!)
- Not yet sure how durable the non-bottle parts are (breast attachments, membranes, tubes etc) - may need replacing after 6 months but I've not used it that long yet.
- Stupid name - there is NOTHING stylish about expressing.