Profile for ski_squash > Reviews

Content by ski_squash

ski_squash

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aukey 5000mAh Portable Lipstick Charger External Battery Power Bank with AIpower Tech (1.5A Output) for iPhone6S 6 6 Plus 6S Plus, Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC and Other Device (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal battery backup, 13 Sept. 2017
Just what is needed when your phone battery is running low and you have to go out.

BagBase Sport Shoe / Accessory Bag (8 Litres) (One Size) (Black)
BagBase Sport Shoe / Accessory Bag (8 Litres) (One Size) (Black)
Offered by ClickIt LoveIt

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bargain, 13 Sept. 2017
Excellent bag for my golf shoes. Good quality, easy to get shoes in and out, and only £5.16.

Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Shredder, Cutting Capacity 40 mm
Bosch AXT Rapid 2200 Shredder, Cutting Capacity 40 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars I replaced with the same model, 6 Aug. 2017
I bought this to to replace my previous one of these. I have had the old one for 5 years and was very pleased with it until the motor died. (Although I did have to get it repaired by Bosch under guarantee after a couple of years). I decided that I would have to get a new motor and another blade, so I decided to junk it. I have just used it and it worked well and comes with a 3 year guarantee. I hope it lasts longer than that.

2013 Ping Collection Hydro Waterproof Golf Trousers-Black- M-29"L
2013 Ping Collection Hydro Waterproof Golf Trousers-Black- M-29"L

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 7 May 2016
Fits well and keeps the rain and wind out. Arrived quickly.

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9190 Flip Case Set EF-FI919BY & EF-FI919BG - Yellow & Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value., 7 May 2016
The back replaces the existing phone back and fits perfectly. It arrived quickly.

Silverline SB204 Philips Number 2 Chrome Vanadium Bits - Pack of 10
Silverline SB204 Philips Number 2 Chrome Vanadium Bits - Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 27 Mar. 2016
Very good value. Worked well in my electric screwdriver

GMTee Golf Plastic Grad Tees (Pack of 35) - 1 1/4 inch - Red
GMTee Golf Plastic Grad Tees (Pack of 35) - 1 1/4 inch - Red
Offered by Advanced Golf Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Tees, 27 Mar. 2016
Basic Tees but the size I wanted.

Members Large 75cm Expandable Travel Wheelbag Black
Members Large 75cm Expandable Travel Wheelbag Black
Offered by bagsandluggage Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Bag, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Members Expandable Travel Wheelbag
It seems to be well made from durable material. I loaded it with 20kg of clothes and books and it rolled along well. The bottom section is easy to access and can be expanded by 7cm, so can vary in size a lot. The top section can only be accessed from the top (you cannot open the holdall and access both section simultaneously) and is much smaller than the bottom section (even without the extra 7cm). I think you could use the bottom section without anything in the top if you didn't have much in the bag. The bottom section has 2 tie-down straps if it is not full. So overall I think it would cope with a wide variety of loads. It might get 5 stars if it works well in practice.

Rock by Members Digital Luggage Scale
Rock by Members Digital Luggage Scale
Offered by bagsandluggage Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
Seems to be a good product but I haven't tested it with known weights yet.

Mizuno Tour Cap - Men's Golf Cap (Composite) Color: Blue Size: Unique
Mizuno Tour Cap - Men's Golf Cap (Composite) Color: Blue Size: Unique

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the cap is excellent. It is too large for me, 26 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Mizuno Tour Cap (Sports Apparel)
The quality of the cap is excellent. It is too large for me, but that was expected. I plan to modify the adjuster to make is smaller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3