Profile for Missy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multi-Tool
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Multi-Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 13 July 2016
Fantastic piece of equipment which no outdoor lover should be without. Bought as a gift and had it engraved. The receiver was blown away by the quality and functionality. It was a little stiff to open and unlock at first, but soon eased up. Very safe locking feature which adds to safety for the user. Each of the tools have come in handy and it is clearly built to last a lifetime. Can not fault the design or quality of this product.

The Art of War
The Art of War
by Sun Tzu

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 13 July 2016
This review is from: The Art of War (Paperback)
Great edited version. Easy for my 12 year old to read and comprehend, he had been wanting to read The Art of War for a while, after it was mentioned in several other books he had read. This is only a small book and will not take long, but gives an understanding of the original text and is translated well. We will buy a more extended version in future to consolidate the information he has gained from it.

Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser Whisper Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier , Waterless Auto Shut-off Fuction For Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room - 280ml
Offered by Highmont

2.0 out of 5 stars Was going well until...., 13 July 2016
I loved the look of this, its very appealing and looks good on our oak shelving, large 220ml reservoir, which is brilliant . The mist which it made was a decent amount and all seemed to be going well until, after having it for 31 days it just stopped working (the return policy states 30 days or no return!!). I cleaned it after every use and used it for about 2 hours a day, but the light just started flashing like it was empty, even though it wasn't. I cant fault Amazon at all though, they've been great, as they allowed me to return it to them and they will take it up with their supplier.
Hopefully mine was just a faulty one and the rest aren't like that, but I have replaced it with a different make to be on the safe side.
I would have given this 5 starts if I had written the review before the 31st day.

The light changing aspect it a bit useless as you can barely see the opening, but I believe there are other tops available.

JOVIVI® Faux Fur Animal Head Cartoon Plush - Husky Wolf Hat
JOVIVI® Faux Fur Animal Head Cartoon Plush - Husky Wolf Hat
Offered by Jovivi Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars GRRRReat hat!!, 13 July 2016
My son loves this, he is 12 and it fitted him perfectly, unfortunately our dog took a liking (disliking?!) to it and chewed it, so we are awaiting a new one! Great value for money and reasonable quality for the price. The size we received was quite flexible, and the style means it doesn't look out of place on my 5 year old or myself, so pretty much good for most people/sized heads.

Tangle Junior Smooth - Artist Collection Design (Splat)
Tangle Junior Smooth - Artist Collection Design (Splat)
Offered by tink n stink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fiddlers., 13 July 2016
Bought these for my son who is a more able pupil, and finds sitting still in class quite challenging, he also gets bored and after getting through a pencil case of pens each week which he was chewing, breaking or remodelling I got him one of these, the school are ok with him using it and it keeps him occupied and focused. This is not such a distraction that they cant concentrate, it helps calm and relax my son.
A very simple but effective device.

10ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
10ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 July 2016
This review is from: 10ml Clary Sage Pure Essential Oil
Lovely oil, to aid relaxation. I use it in my ultrasonic oil diffuser and it smells great. Seems a good quality and I have bought several from the same supplier. During childbirth I also used this in early labour, it really does help with the pain of contractions, a few drops on a hanky and inhaled.

Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal
by Potter Style

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all the family, 30 April 2016
My children and I all have our own version of these question a day books. This adults version is great and will be lovely to see what changes and what stays the day over the next 5 years. Great questions, my only gripe is I wish it was a little bigger like the kids and teen versions as I sometimes run out of space for my answer, but maybe I'm just not concise enough. I do highly recommend all the question a day book as a quicker option than a journal but lovely to reflect on.

Melissa & Doug 12306 Wooden Handle Stamps Deluxe Set
Melissa & Doug 12306 Wooden Handle Stamps Deluxe Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Goo quality, 30 April 2016
Bought as part of a gift for a 4 year old girl, she was very pleased and M&D products are always well made.

Q & A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal
Q & A a Day for Kids: A Three-Year Journal
by Betsy Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 30 April 2016
We love these books, I bought this for my 5 year old and I ask him the question each day, writing his answer exactly how he says it. it has prompted some interesting answers and some very heart warming moments too. I also have an adults one and my 12 year old has the teen's version. Enough room to write a decent sized answer. Over the next few years I'm hoping my son can write in his himself. It will be great to look back on and show my grandkids one day.

Q&A a Day for Me: A 3-Year Journal for Teens
Q&A a Day for Me: A 3-Year Journal for Teens
by Betsy Franco

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 30 April 2016
We love these books, I bought this for my 12 year old son and he answers it each day, I love the way the questions are written they are short but some are quite deep in meaning. They prompt some quite revealing answers, which my son happily shares with me, but which I might not have asked myself, a few of the questions are a little American but he's answered them all readily so far!! I also have an adults one and my 5 year old has the kids version. We keep them handy in the lounge and write them in the evenings. Enough room to write a decent sized sentence for. It will be great to see differing answers each year and for him to look back on when he's much older.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4