Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now
Profile for Lighthouse Paul > Reviews

Content by Lighthouse Paul

Lighthouse Paul

Texet (LMA4-V) A4 Laminator, Black
Texet (LMA4-V) A4 Laminator, Black
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Plug !, 22 Jan. 2015
I bought this laminator on the basis of all the positive reviews. Mine duly arrived, fitted with a European 2-pin plug ! I am returning it after having secured my refund, and now that I have read these less than positive reviews I will look for other models.

American Hustle
American Hustle

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: American Hustle (Audio CD)
Like many others before me , I thoroughly enjoyed the film and made a mental note to buy the soundtrack as soon as possible because it was so evocative of my teenage years . However, I was disappointed to note that the CD does not contain those much-loved but underrated classics from Steely Dan and Todd Rundgren. How does Jeff Lynne get THREE songs in the playlist ? And why do they have to mess around with the order that they played in the film ? Not exactly a fair representation....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 5:21 PM GMT