Profile for Crawfords Crackers > Reviews

Set of 8 HIGH QUALITY Black Granite PLACEMATS Table Mats BY CREATIVE TOPS
Set of 8 HIGH QUALITY Black Granite PLACEMATS Table Mats BY CREATIVE TOPS
Offered by Creative Tops

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality., 2 Dec. 2014
Excellent mats and very good service. Mats look beautiful and have good protectors on the bottom. Look fab with my kitchen granite worktops. Very well packaged too.

CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
CR2032 Battery (2 pack) - Panasonic, Lithium Coin Cell, 3V
Offered by BargainShop_London

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Panasonic, 29 Jan. 2012
Bought these batteries despite some of the other reviews & very disappointed. They made my kitchen scales power up just once with 1 of the batteries and the other 1 did nothing at all. Couldn't get my bathroom scales to work at all. I know it was only 56p but waste of money.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2012 10:59 AM GMT

A Very Modern Lord - A Contemporary (Modern) Romance
A Very Modern Lord - A Contemporary (Modern) Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 4 Jan. 2012
What can I say, I LOVED this book. The plot, the twists, the fact it covers a serious issue such as DV, the characters and not to mention I think every female will fall in love with Nick. I really could not put it down and just wanted to keep turning the pages to find out what happens next and will they or won't they. I'm missing it already now I've finished it. I think the title makes it seem like its a real regency style romance but its a very modern tale with modern characters. Read it and you won't be sorry. I can't wait for the next book from Ms Harrison.