Profile for Robert S. Whitaker > Reviews

Content by Robert S. Whitaker

Robert S. Whitaker (Lakenheath,U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
4:44
4:44

5.0 out of 5 stars another classic from Brooklyn's Finest!!, 16 July 2017
This review is from: 4:44 (Audio CD)
Jay-Z always delivers, another classic from Brooklyn's Finest!!! J will go down as one of the best to ever do it!! Hip-Hop/ Rap is in sad shape right now, except for a few good MCs!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2017 11:57 AM BST

Out of Control
Out of Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Camper!!, 9 July 2017
This review is from: Out of Control (Audio CD)
Great Brothers Johnson CD, very underrated!!! It is soooo good to have it again!!! Very happy camper indeed!!!

Case Collection® Premium Quality Leather Book Style Wallet Flip Case Cover With Credit Card & Money Slots For Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, Great Product, I'm Well Pleased!!!!, 4 July 2017
Great purchase, item arrived in great condition and the case is wonderful. Well made, all the needed slots for On/Off, volume, etc are spot on. The leather is of good quality and fastening strap is well constructed. The case arrived earlier than I expected. I am completely satisfied with the Market Seller and my case!

Helen's Son
Helen's Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Jay King In Rare Form, 6 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Helen's Son (Audio CD)
What a wonderful CD!!!! I haven't heard anything by Jay King in years, and I love all of the Club Nouveau Cds- so I am so glad this CD finds Jay still in great form.I will be playing this one constantly!!!

Golden Touch
Golden Touch
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best CDs Rose Royce released in the 80's, 22 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Golden Touch (Audio CD)
One of the best CDs Rose Royce released in the 80's. The CD is crisp and the sound is immaculate. So happy to have this splendid CD in my collection.

Don't Let Go  (Expanded Edition)
Don't Let Go (Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Arrived on time and in great condition. Love this album (CD). 5 stars

Doin It To The Bone (Expanded Edition)
Doin It To The Bone (Expanded Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2015
I love it

Born To Get Down (Bonus Tracks)
Born To Get Down (Bonus Tracks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2015
Totally satisfied !!!!

More Than Love
More Than Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD from Confunkshun, 3 July 2015
This review is from: More Than Love (Audio CD)
Great CD from Confunkshun. The sound is updated from their 70's/80's heyday, but there is still enough of the old sound to keep the quality high. As always, I love the slower tracks the most. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

F.B.I.
F.B.I.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Better than I remember ( my album copy went walkies ..., 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: F.B.I. (Audio CD)
Even Better than I remember ( my album copy went walkies years ago at a party) and the CD quality makes it all sound sharper, newer even. Can't wait to turn on my friends to this group. Shame they only released one offering, nevertheless- I'm grateful to have this one in my collection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5