Profile for LPA > Reviews

Content by LPA

LPA

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, something that works!!, 6 July 2013
I have searched for over 4 years to find a product that works for my mixed race daughter's hair. I started with the leave in conditioner which was fab, actually defined her curls and then decided to try the shampoo snd conditioner which also works a treat.
It is so hard to find the right product for mixed race childrens hair as they are all SO different, everybody seems to have a recomendation but unfortunately it is down to trial and error in my daughters case i have finally found the right product for her :0)

Mixed Chicks Kids Quad Pack
Mixed Chicks Kids Quad Pack
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, something that works!, 6 July 2013

Mixed Chicks Kids Shampoo 237ml & Conditioner 237ml Pack
Mixed Chicks Kids Shampoo 237ml & Conditioner 237ml Pack
Offered by My Beauty Online

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, something that works in my daughters hair!!!!!, 6 July 2013

3rd & Bird - A Very Squooky Christmas! [DVD]
3rd & Bird - A Very Squooky Christmas! [DVD]
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabtastic DVD :0), 24 Jan. 2012
This DVD is fab, my daughter showed an interest in this programme from a very young age, before she was walking or talking. Bright colours, lovely characters, great stories and really catchy songs!!!
My daughter is now 3 and although into other programmes still likes 3rd and bird!!
I have just brought this DVD for a friend who's daughter is 4 months old - it has already attracted her interest!!
A very good buy " do the muffin, the muffin, shake, shake the muffin" !!!!

Five by Rio Ferdinand Men's Rocco Black \ Grey Lace Up Boot RFW1001B 9 UK
Five by Rio Ferdinand Men's Rocco Black \ Grey Lace Up Boot RFW1001B 9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Mens Boots, 8 Dec. 2010
A really nice pair of boots, a bit different to the usuall millitary style that the world and his wife are wearing at the moment! The two zips on the side open and close as well, another feature that makes them that little bit different to the rest.

I found these same boots on line for £150 so a bargain at the price!!!!! :0)