Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit
Profile for Fragrant Fran > Reviews

Content by Fragrant Fran

Fragrant Fran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mary Berry's How to Cook: Easy recipes and foolproof techniques
Mary Berry's How to Cook: Easy recipes and foolproof techniques
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Berry cookbook, 29 Feb. 2016
As always Mary Berry's cookbooks are well written, well illustrated and full of great recipes and advice. I use all of her cookbooks frequently. Arrived well packed and quickly.

2016 A3 month to view planner/calendar
2016 A3 month to view planner/calendar
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read calendar, 29 Feb. 2016
I always rely on a good calendar to a check on doctor's appointments etc. I also keep a check on when payments are due so this is invaluable. I can see at a glance and put in things that will occur later in the year. Came quickly and well packed

Wavesense Jazz Blood Glucose Meter Kit
Wavesense Jazz Blood Glucose Meter Kit
Offered by Arctic Medical

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a second one, 29 Feb. 2016
I have one of these provided by my surgery. It's very good and compact, so I decided to get another one to carry about with me. I feel safer knowing that I do not have to remember to pick it up and take it with me as I have this one in the car when I go out. Easy to use, arrived quickly and well packed

Yankee Candle Autumn 2015 Out of Africa 12 Wax Melt Gift Set Tube
Yankee Candle Autumn 2015 Out of Africa 12 Wax Melt Gift Set Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely collection of gorgeous scents, 4 Nov. 2015
I have bought Yankee Candles before and I love this Out of Africa collection. These wax melts last quite a long time and I am going to get some more as Christmas presents as I think most people will love the lovely scents of this collection. I hope that this collection is not going to be a one off as this a a good standby as an extra unexpected present. They arrived quickly and were well packed, so I will be returning to this seller for others.

Prestige Debut 2 Slice Toaster - Almond and Olive
Prestige Debut 2 Slice Toaster - Almond and Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for years, 2 Mar. 2015
Well built, beautifully made and matches the kettle which I have also bought. Quick, quiet and efficient, this toaster can do repeats toasts without burning and each piece comes out perfect. Last two toasters were absolute rubbish compared to this one.
Love the colours and the finish.
Will be buring from Prestige again

Prestige Cordless Kettle, Almond
Prestige Cordless Kettle, Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, well built and worth every penny, 2 Mar. 2015
Always bought Prestige when I was young, a reliable top brand and this continues to today. Both items are so much more stylish yet well built and work beautifully. The toaster and kettle both work like a dream unlike similar items that I have bought in recent years which have been quite shoddy in comparison and usually give up the ghost just after the guarantee runs out. I do not think that these two Prestige buys will do that and look forward to quite a few years service from them.
I will buy from Prestige again.

Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
Offered by Wallico

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a good toy but my 12 week old Jack Russell cracked ..., 18 Dec. 2014
It is a good toy but my 12 week old Jack Russell cracked it in a few minutes, so I have to hide for a few days before she plays with it again

Money For Nothing (Album Version)
Money For Nothing (Album Version)

Another great song from Dire Straits, can't say much else - really excellent

Pie Jesu
Pie Jesu

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pie Jesu (MP3 Download)
As with Lachrymosa this a beautiful haunting song with two exceptional singers. This is from the Solace album

Brothers In Arms (Album Version)
Brothers In Arms (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
Always loved Dire Straits and I only buy the best of anything so this is one of the best

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4