Profile for L. C. Trees > Reviews

Content by L. C. Trees

L. C. Trees "bargainshopper" (NorthEast England)

The Tale of the Princess Kaguya [Blu-ray + DVD] [2015]
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya [Blu-ray + DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ ChloŽ Grace Moretz

3.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this story (we have all Studio Ghibli movies and ..., 5 Jan. 2016
Really enjoyed this story (we have all Studio Ghibli movies and eagerly await the next coming out), but we both thought the ending to be disappointing and kind of spoiled the entire movie... I don't think this is one of their's that we would ever watch again....

Non Rust Bathroom Telescopic Corner Shelf Storage 4 Tier Shower Caddy Organiser (Matte Silver)
Offered by B&R Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Poor quality and poor service - would not send replacement part nor partial refund for defective product, 5 Jan. 2016
Initially I was very happy with the item, it looks smart and seemed to do its job. However after only 3 months one of the plastic brackets split, so I am now unable to use the larger shelf (the most useful shelf!) There is only myself that uses this bathroom, so the seller's claims that the shelves must have been overloaded are simply untrue - 1 bottle of shampoo and conditioned should not do this!

From other reviews I can see that it is probably only going to be a matter of a month or so before the other shelf brackets fail and the item is totally unusable.

I was disappointed with the seller's response and their unwillingness to send out a replacement plastic bracket. I asked Amazon for assistance and was very disappointed with their response also - said as it was after 30 days they could not issue a refund. Surely this product should have some sort of guarantee?!

Do not waste your money.

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt Sleeveless - Black, XL
Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt Sleeveless - Black, XL

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, keeps warm when jumping in freezing cold rivers!, 29 Aug. 2013
bought for some runs where I have to swim in freezing cold waters, raft, jump off high things etc etc, and perfect for keeping my warm throughout all of this

JVC HA-FX33-PE New In Ear Marshmallow Mouldable Stereo Headphones - Pink
JVC HA-FX33-PE New In Ear Marshmallow Mouldable Stereo Headphones - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent price, comfortable fit, just what I wanted, 29 Aug. 2013
I always try to get the marshmallow fit as they are just so comfortable and fit my small girly ears :-)

Purple Butterfly Purse Handbag Hook Folding Hanger
Purple Butterfly Purse Handbag Hook Folding Hanger
Offered by Honearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in reality!, 23 May 2013
Bought as a gift, the handbag hook arrived super fast and looks fab - can't wait until my mum's birthday so I can give her it!

Regard 2 x 355 ml Kombipflege Solution from Vita Research
Regard 2 x 355 ml Kombipflege Solution from Vita Research

5.0 out of 5 stars Only solution that doesn't irritate my eyes, 23 May 2013
Only solution that doesn't irritate my eyes - says it all! A bit more expensive than other brands but defo worth it

18 Months (Continuous Mix)
18 Months (Continuous Mix)

5.0 out of 5 stars great mix, 28 Mar. 2013
Amazing bargain at 89p for a great mix of popular Calvin Harris tracks - I'm starting running to this! :-)

Don't Say It
Don't Say It

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for the whole family or evenings in with friends! :-), 7 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Don't Say It (Toy)
I've played this game with my parents, my partner's family and groups of friends and we've all had lots of fun! :-)

Simple enough for even the old folks to grasp :-P (for those in the know, it's very similar to Taboo)

Basically, all you have are a stack of cards and a buzzer so there's no jumping around the room or space requirements as with some games. Enjoy! :-)

Simon's Cat
Simon's Cat
by Simon Tofield

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly AWESOME!! :-), 22 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Simon's Cat (Hardcover)
I received this book as a present on my birthday and was disappointed as don't usually find cartoons amusing. However, the sketches of the cat in this book are so downright HILARIOUS that once I opened the book I just kept turning the pages and couldn't stop! I have now bought this book for a few friends and family members so as to share the laughs :-)

Bikini Zone Topical Alalgesic 30 ml Gel Irritation Relief
Bikini Zone Topical Alalgesic 30 ml Gel Irritation Relief
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be doing what it's supposed to do!, 9 Sept. 2009
I've used this for a few weeks now, usually for several days following shaving, upto 4 times a day as I find this works best for me. And it does seem to be working! :-) Unless I'm just having less problems than usual, I am happy to report that Bikini Zone really is minimalising the problem of ingrowing hair and red itchiness for me :-)

Now we just need to be able to buy this in UK shops!!