Profile for Andrew11 > Reviews

Content by Andrew11

Andrew11 (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
zombie walking dead hands Don't Open Dead People 121 Design For All iphone 6 4.7'' / iphone 6 plus 5.5'' / iphone 4 4S / iphone 5 5S / iphone 5C CASE Back COVER Plastic&Metal -Select your phone model from the drop box under (iphone 4 4S)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars ... she's a massive Walking Dead fan and she's very happy with it, 31 Dec. 2014
Bought for wife's Xmas as she's a massive Walking Dead fan and she's very happy with it.

Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black
Philips Sonicare HX9352/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush Black
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean teeth!!, 31 Dec. 2014
Got one of these for Xmas, I actually bought it during Black Friday weekend to replace an ailing Oral B 5000 that I'd had for 4 years+. In fact, I'd had an Oral B toothbrush for more than 10 years but hadn't felt my teeth particularly clean feeling for a while. Decided on a change and went for this black version because of looks and it came with a travel case already. Yes the Oral B version do too but they're nothing like this one. Had been looking at Ltd edition versions of the newer Oral B's but didn't like the toothbrush heads still being white - seems a bit daft to me when you fancy a black Ltd edition.

Have been using since Boxing Day and I'm very impressed. Leaves my teeth feeling much cleaner and smoother than my Oral B ever did, though the sensation took a bit of getting used to. Took a while for me to decide on purchasing this model but (so far) I'm glad I did.

Can't comment yet on longevity but have registered the toothbrush so if it fails I'll contact Philips for a replacement.

TP-LINK TL-WPA281 300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender
TP-LINK TL-WPA281 300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender
Offered by UKStocked

4.0 out of 5 stars ... I wanted it to in an extension that had poor signal from my router because of distance, 22 Dec. 2014
Worked exactly how I wanted it to in an extension that had poor signal from my router because of distance. Failed after about 11months but replaced by TP Link once serial number was read out and original returned.

TeckNet® 30W 4-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Wall Charger (5V 6A) with BLUETEK™ Smart Charging Technology for Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for taking on holiday and worked fine. Now use it at home to save against ..., 22 Dec. 2014
Bought this for taking on holiday and worked fine. Now use it at home to save against having numerous iPhone plugs lying about.

RADSNAPS 2 x CHROME RADIATOR PIPE COVERS & 2 COLLARS
RADSNAPS 2 x CHROME RADIATOR PIPE COVERS & 2 COLLARS
Offered by Aldridge Home Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly what they were bought for an look absolutely fine on. Great price and delivery to top it ..., 22 Dec. 2014
Does exactly what they were bought for an look absolutely fine on. Great price and delivery to top it off.

White Short 20CM USB Data Sync Charge Cable - Premium Quality - For All Apple Devices iPhone 3GS 4 4S, iPad 1 2 3
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery too so all good for an excellent price, 22 Dec. 2014
Bought this to use in my car and works a treat. Prompt delivery too so all good for an excellent price.

QUALITY DURABLE BATH PILLOW
QUALITY DURABLE BATH PILLOW
Offered by Mobility Smart

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: QUALITY DURABLE BATH PILLOW
Bought this after we got our family bathroom redone, which includes a spa bath. I don't find it that comfy but the rest of the family love it so I'll go with their view. Firm and does sit well on the bath so it does exactly what it's bought for and good price / delivery.

Brabantia Round Window Canister, White, 1.4 Litre, Pack of 3, 151224
Brabantia Round Window Canister, White, 1.4 Litre, Pack of 3, 151224
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Jun. 2014
Bought these to tone in with our newly refurbished kitchen. Exactly what you expect from Brabantia and has not discoloured or failed in any way since purchase.

Jazooli Short USB Charge & Sync Dock Connector Data Cable For iPods/iPhones/iPads - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 4 Jun. 2014
Bought this to attach my iPod in my car (BMW), which has USB connection in the armrest. It doesn't get abuse at all as I tend to only pair the device up to my iTunes every now and then. The last time I disconnected it, I noticed the wire has separated from the connector - still works but not sure how long it will last. You get what you pay for and in reality, it's worked fine for a while since I bought it.

Blue & Tan Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover for The New iPad Mini Full Sleep Wake Function ! Free Screen Protector
Offered by Jellybean Gorilla Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 4 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my iPad mini and does what its supposed to in protecting your tablet. My only gripe is that the bored around the edge overlaps the screen so when trying to close some apps e.g. safari, you can't always see or access the 'x' at the top right. Have moved to the official apple case and much happier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3