Profile for william T > Reviews

Content by william T

william T

Page: 1 | 2
Duronic [Black] VC6 /B [ A Class] Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac / Vacuum Cleaner - FREE brush Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!

Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill
Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Good service & well satisfied with the item.But why is it not a little cheaper compared to the pump sprayer. After all it is only a refill.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, my eyes not being what ..., 19 Mar. 2015
Just what I wanted, my eyes not being what they used to be, I can now use the phone with no problems. ( 87 )

Stormchaser White Pilot Shirt Short Sleeved Collar Sizes 14" - 23" (17")
Stormchaser White Pilot Shirt Short Sleeved Collar Sizes 14" - 23" (17")

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
A good fit excellent service, shall deal again.

Aristar ANTI192773 Premium Anti-Slip Boot Liner
Aristar ANTI192773 Premium Anti-Slip Boot Liner
Offered by INT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
A very good fit, excellent value, really pleased.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2016 1:26 PM GMT

HEAVY DUTY Replacement Yale Type Rim Cylinder Door Lock Nightlatch Brass with 3 Keys
Offered by e-Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2015
Real good value, I would recommend this seller to anyone,

Panasonic TX-L24XM6B 24-inch Widescreen HD Ready Viera LED TV with Media Player and Freeview HD (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied cutomer, 27 Dec. 2013
I had a very nice 19'' kitchen TV, so I shopped around and saw this Panasonic 24'' I thought give it a try. I have had it 6 weeks now & its been great,the sound is very good and the picture is excellent, so far. And the price was perfect for what I wanted. I would recommend a little set like this to anyone.

Levi's Men's Underpant Boxers Black U5 F0445 Large
Levi's Men's Underpant Boxers Black U5 F0445 Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Boxer Pants, 5 Jan. 2013
What can one say about under pants, they are good value & arequite comfortable to wear, quite a snug fit which I like.

Garmin Nuvi 1410/1440 Windscreen Suction Mount
Garmin Nuvi 1410/1440 Windscreen Suction Mount

4.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi mount., 5 Jan. 2013
I found this mount very useful, I use it on my dashboard mat, & it grips quite well & I can remove it very quickly one press on the release lever & bingo, I can keep it out of sight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Karrimor shirt is a very comfortable fit,, 5 Jan. 2013
Very pleased with the shirt, excellent value for the money.would I recommend, Yes I would.it feels so nice to the skin.

Page: 1 | 2