Profile for Tink > Reviews

Content by Tink

Tink (Cardiff)

Page: 1 | 2
Stainless Steel Bamboo Tea Infuser with Strainer - Vacuum Insulated Coffee Travel Mug, Fruit and Juice Infuser, Wide-mouth, Portable 450 ml Water Bottle Tumbler. BPA, Rust, and Leak-Free
Offered by Vireo International

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 2 Feb. 2017
Great for herbal tea on the go and at work. High quality look and feel, and keeps drinks hot for hours. Clean and easy to use.

Panasonic ES2291D Washable Wet/Dry Ladies Shaver (Battery Operated)
Panasonic ES2291D Washable Wet/Dry Ladies Shaver (Battery Operated)
Offered by DREAM FIELD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Jan. 2017
A close, comfortable shave for face and body. It's so good I no longer use a manual razor at all.

Ravensburger My 3D Boutique - Funky Owls Jewellery Tree, 108pc 3D Jigsaw Puzzle
Ravensburger My 3D Boutique - Funky Owls Jewellery Tree, 108pc 3D Jigsaw Puzzle

2.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, 3 Oct. 2016
The jigsaw puzzle element of this item is very straight forward. However, turning it into the jewellery tree is very fiddly and frustrating.

Quartet (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Quartet (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all the performances from the film, 28 Feb. 2013
This CD contains the music from the film, but not all performed by the people that performed it in the film. For example Dame Gwyneth Jones plays the character of Anne Langley and sings Vissi d'arte in the film; on the CD this aria is sung by Dame Kiri Te Kanawa (I'm not criticising Dame Kiri, who is one of my favourite singers, I'm just pointing out that it's different). It's still great music, but not exactly what was heard in the film.

<a href=[...]

MM1 Generic In-Ear Sound Generator For Tinnitus
MM1 Generic In-Ear Sound Generator For Tinnitus

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little device, 9 Mar. 2012
White noise maskers won't 'cure' tinnitus, but works by desensitising the brain to it. I have one of these maskers for each ear, and they have worked wonders in helping me to cope with and tune out my tinnitus. They have taken a lot of getting used to, and still need repositioning in my ears from time to time. However, they were given to me free on the NHS, so beggars can't be choosers.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Kindle 3G, 11 Jun. 2011
I love my Kindle. I got it mainly to save space, as I was simply running out of room. It's also great to be able to carry literally my entire library when I travel, and read whatever I feel like. The screen is very easy to read, just like paper; I haven't strained my eyes, as I've done on backlit devices. I love having the free 3G. Web-browsing is a bit limited at the moment, but I can read Manga on websites like MangaFox, a real bonus. The battery life is excellent, even with the wireless on. I also use my Kindle for Audible books, and the occassional PDF, all of which have performed brilliantly. Simply a fantastic product.

Wild Eyes 9 inch Cheetah
Wild Eyes 9 inch Cheetah

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Wild Eyes 9 inch Cheetah (Toy)
I'm 28 years old; I purchased one of these for myself, one for a 30-year-old friend, and one for a 4 year old! The cheetah is so soft, and the movement and sounds are lovely. The glowing eyes seem a little strange at first, but add to the charm. There are some facts about cheetahs on the back of the box.

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro with Sim Free (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro with Sim Free (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little phone, 7 Dec. 2010
I love this little phone.

First, the operating system can now be updated to Android 2.1 (Eclair), so it isn't that far behind.

The keyboard is comfortable to type on, I definately prefer it to typing on a touchscreen, however sensitive. I haven't found the small screen size a problem at all; I can even read ebooks on it comfortably. So far, all the applications I've wanted have worked well, but I'm not all that into games so haven't tested it much that way.

The battery life isn't wonderful, but no smartphone is; I can get a good day's fairly heavy usage out of it, with a bit of charge left. I've also invested in a micro usb emergency charger, which I keep in my handbag just in case, but I haven't needed it yet.

To me, it doesn't feel at all chunky; I find it comfortable and easy to hold and use.

This is a lovely little phone for those who want the fun of a smartphone without the hefty size and price tag of some of the others out there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin - well, 24 Sept. 2010
This is the best screen protector I have tried. It's easy to apply, and the matt finish is excellent; it's easier to use the touchscreen, it doesn't seem to show fingerprints too badly, and the anti-glare quality means it's not only easier to see the screen in bright sunlight, it's easier on the eyes too. I didn't realise when I ordered that it was being sent from Germany; but it took less than a week to arrive, with free p&p, so excellent service too.

Groov-e GVDJ980S Professional DJ Headphones
Groov-e GVDJ980S Professional DJ Headphones
Offered by eTwist

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 3 Aug. 2010
For various reasons, I decided to change from in-ear headphones to the 'can' style, and wanted to get a pair bebore going on holiday. A colleague kindly lent me his Sennheiser PX 100s, so I could try them out; I liked them, but didn't have time to order them online and found them horrendously expensive (for me) in the shops. I found these Groove headphones in a highstreet 'discount brands' type shop; they seemed to have a good spec and were very cheap (£10), so I brought them as a stop gap - and was then very glad I hadn't spent the extra for the Sennheisers.

So far, I'm very happy with them. The sound is good; they're not completely sound isolating, but cut out more than the Sennheiser px100. They fit securely and comfortably. They do fold easily, but don't come with a case; that hasn't bothered me much.

Overall, I'd say these are a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2