Profile for Amanda Whaley > Reviews

Content by Amanda Whaley

Amanda Whaley

LM® Light Bulbs E14 LED 5W SES Golf Light Bulbs G45 Day White 480 lm 6400K Replaces 40-60 W Incandescent Light Bulbs Pack of 10
Offered by LUMEN MASTER

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug. 2016
Quick delivery - arrived next day.
Items as described and NO faulty/damanaged ones

Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing and Advertising

4.0 out of 5 stars great intro to what growth hacking is, 13 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book as it was short, to the point and made you instantly start changing your mind set.

3 Keys to Transforming Your Potential (An Accelerator's Guide to the CEO Within Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for every business owner, 25 Mar. 2014
Wow! Was my first reaction after initially reading this book, to the point that I was relieved it was short as I knew I was immediately going to read it again. I then went one stage further and ordered the paper book copy as I knew I wanted and needed to keep referring back to parts of the book that made me really STOP in my tracks and THINK before I took an action or made a decision.
I would recommend this book without hesitation to anyone thinking about going into or who already were in business or if you know of anyone in that situation, this book would be one of the best gifts you could give them.