Profile for Netta > Reviews

Maleficent [DVD]
Maleficent [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelina Jolie

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Maleficent [DVD] (DVD)
This was a gift for my sisters birthday, she always wanted to watch it. We watched it together and it was brill, definitely a must see. Great film at a really good price, so can't complain really.

Draper GS/TP2 Soft Grip Garden Scissor Set, Blue, Set of 2 Piece
Draper GS/TP2 Soft Grip Garden Scissor Set, Blue, Set of 2 Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 18 Sept. 2014
I used these to help cut the fresh flowers I had ordered for my wedding day. They were prefect and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They are great quality and felt nice to hold, so I can't really fault these. They make easy work of cutting through hard rose stems and wooden stems, i'm sure these will last me a long time.

Flora 1-Hoop Lycra Waistband Bridal Wedding Petticoat/Prom Underskirt,Medium Full Skirt (XSmall-Medium, IVORY)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy Ever, Loved It!, 18 Sept. 2014
I brought this to go under my wedding dress, which had a huge train on it and it worked surprisingly well. It was comfortable, I'm a size 14 and I thought it might be too small but it wasn't. The hoop provided the support for my dress, and made it easier for me to walk on the day. This was a great buy, my bridal boutique tried to rent me one for £50! I said no way, the quality of this hoop was more than decent and actually really nice, plus it did the job perfectly!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Buy For Wedding Flowers., 18 Sept. 2014
I used these to keep the floral ribbon in place when I made up my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets. They looked beautiful on the day and held really well. There was lots in the pack and they were of good quality, so I can't complain really.

20 Gauge Medium Green Floristry Cut Wire 20" Lengths 250g Pack
20 Gauge Medium Green Floristry Cut Wire 20" Lengths 250g Pack
Offered by Rays Floristry Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Buttonholes., 18 Sept. 2014
I brought these as I chose to do my own wedding flowers with my bridal party and needed these for the buttonholes. They did the job, they were a little long so I cut them in half for each buttonhole. I received way more than I needed in this pack, but I'm sure I can find a future use for them. Doing your own flowers can be stressful but I loved it, just do plenty or research before hand!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wedding Buy, 18 Sept. 2014
I brought these to keep the little ones at bay during my wedding breakfast. It worked, they all loved having a little gift to keep them entertained and there were no tantrums, so it was well worth it. Some puzzles could have been more complex for the older children, but even they seemed to like it. I bigger range of colours would also have been nice, but these were a more than decent price.

Philips GC2930/30 PowerLife Steam Iron, 300 ml, 2300 Watt - Purple
Philips GC2930/30 PowerLife Steam Iron, 300 ml, 2300 Watt - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Made Easy., 18 Sept. 2014
I have never had a Philips iron before, but I doubt I will ever buy a different one now. This iron is brilliant, it glides smoothly and takes out all the creases in the hardest to iron shirts. Delivery was quick and this is a great price, the cheapest I could find for this model!

Interpet 15W Interpet Cool Blue Moon
Interpet 15W Interpet Cool Blue Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night light., 26 April 2014
I got this from my mums fish tank (FISH-BOX), it's a nice light that works very well we haven't had any problems with it.

Ravensburger Disney Princess Mini Memory
Ravensburger Disney Princess Mini Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game to play., 26 April 2014
I brought this for my eight year old niece at Christmas, both she and her little sister enjoy playing with it together. I think it's great for memory recall, the pictures are lovely as both the girls like Disney Princesses and it's a good price so no problems 😊.

Cars Race Team (Step Into Reading - Level 1 - Quality)
Cars Race Team (Step Into Reading - Level 1 - Quality)
by Dennis R. Shealy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to reading!, 26 April 2014
This was the first book of the collection that I decided to buy, I bought it for my three year old nephew at Christmas and he really loved it, he is a total cars fan! We enjoyed reading the book and looking at the illustrations which look great. I'm sure it will help him with his reading. After reading other reviews I was worried that it could be too small, but upon receiving it felt it was just the right size, especially for his little hands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3