Profile for Mrs. Carol Bell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Carol Bell

Mrs. Carol Bell (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Epson Expression Home XP-412 Small-in-One Printer with Wi-Fi Direct and 6.4cm LCD Screen

4.0 out of 5 stars New printer for me., 4 Jun. 2014
Seeing as I purchased a new tablet I needed a Wi Fi printer. I am not very technically minded, but have managed to scan a document and printed some paper work from my computer.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink., 4 Jun. 2014
Just bought a new printer so I thought I would buy a spare ink . I hope it is going to be ok.

Baby Annabell Changing Bag
Baby Annabell Changing Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas presi for grandaughter, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Baby Annabell Changing Bag (Toy)
She seems to play with it when she plays with her dolls. Her mum says she plays with it quite a lot.

Appetizers: Just Great Recipes (Treats: Just Great Recipes)
Appetizers: Just Great Recipes (Treats: Just Great Recipes)
by Carla Bardi

3.0 out of 5 stars Appetizers not very appetizing, 10 Jan. 2014
In this book I think there is only 1 item I would make. Most of the pictures show food that I wouldn't like.

Life Extension Ultra Rejuvenex Cream, 2-Ounce
Life Extension Ultra Rejuvenex Cream, 2-Ounce
Offered by Apran-onlinestore

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM SCAM SCAM, 20 Oct. 2013
I originally purchased a trial sample from Rejuvenex along with some eye serum. I have now been charged over £300 for these items. No delivery note with the last delivery so I have no address to return these last items. I am now putting this scam into the hands of Trading Standards. I have contacted them this morning only for someone to put the phone down on me when I started to complain. I DID NOT BUY THESE FROM AMAZON BUT DIRECT FROM REJUVENEX AT A LARGELY INFLATED PRICE. I HOPE THIS STOPS ANYONE FROM BUYING FROM REJUVENEX.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2014 5:29 PM BST

TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs/pods (Pack of 5)
TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 T DISCs/pods (Pack of 5)
Offered by Luzern

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hot chocolate, 14 Oct. 2013
I often do myself a hot chocolate especially on cold winter nights, it's great to curl up with when watching the TV.

Rumble in the Jungle: Board Book
Rumble in the Jungle: Board Book
by Giles Andreae
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought for my grandaughter., 14 Oct. 2013
She really did like it especially when Mummy reads the story at bedtime. She is really into reading although she is now nearly 3.

Down By The Cool Of The Pool
Down By The Cool Of The Pool
by Tony Mitton

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandaughter loved it., 14 Oct. 2013
This was bought for my grandaughter who was 2 at the time.She absolutely loved it. She likes having her Mummy read to her a bedtime story.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought they might be., 14 Oct. 2013
I bought these for my Tassimo machine as I live in a very hard water area. They worked, then a couple of days later the spout was bunged up. It could work out costly.

"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
Offered by Moobarb

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee glasses., 14 Oct. 2013
These coffee glasses are just a nice size for drinking coffee latte and cups of teae from my Tassimo machine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4