Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Everyday Matters: A Memoir
Everyday Matters: A Memoir
by Danny Gregory

4.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 28 Mar. 2013
Great book, very encouraging. Some very frank moments which were a surprise, so I got some laughs out of it as well as inspiration. Definitely recommended, also as an accompaniment to another of his, The Creative License. This is a good groundwork for that book. Arrived very quickly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flu stopper, 28 Mar. 2013
Couldn't shift this awful flu.

Umcka arrived and after a few days I was able to return to work. Magical stuff.

Postage very slo[...]

Strength Life Legacy
Strength Life Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Strength training as a metaphor for living, 29 Jan. 2013
The author is passionate and his searing honesty is compelling. He details effective methods of increasing strength - physically, but mentally too. Not just a guide to rep ranges, but how you approach the iron - and life. It has a style that makes it feel as though he's speaking to you personally, relating everything from squat form to moral philosophy.

This is a book about what it means to be strong.

Globe Men's Superfly-Vulcan Skateboarding Shoe
Globe Men's Superfly-Vulcan Skateboarding Shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars lambhorghini that won't go, 19 Jan. 2010
I was excited about these shoes, they looked very supportive and comfortable as well as sharp and clean. In fact in terms of looks alone I think they're great.

However, I wore them for only a few hours and the backs of my ankles were skinned and bleeding. I'm extremely disappointed as I had bought them to go away with and now barely have time to return them, never mind costs. My ankles still haven't recovered, and I'm now limping and am stuggling to find something to wear that doesn't hurt.

I have been ordering shoes online since 2002, and have never had a problem. The padding on these things is almost nonexistent, and I could not recommend them to anyone.