Profile for Wilcey > Reviews

Wilcey

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars :-( wrong size sent., 2 May 2015
Nice pumps, wrong size sent though. Ordered a size 8, got a size 6. I gave them to my daughter as it'll not be cost effective to return. Pain in e rear, now I still want new pumps but will look elsewhere.

FAIR TRADE LONG COTTON HAIR BANDS BANDANA'S HEADBANDS - DOUBLE WRAP (Pink)
FAIR TRADE LONG COTTON HAIR BANDS BANDANA'S HEADBANDS - DOUBLE WRAP (Pink)
Offered by Native by Nature

3.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy!, 14 April 2015
Love it! I had to give 3 stars though as with the stretch after 2 wears I had to do some sewing surgery to shorten it, as it had stretched, not enough for three wraps but way to big for two. It was a bit annoying, but only took 5mins to fix and I do love it!

Floral Pattern Quilt Kantha Stitch Blue Gudri Handmade Queen Size Bedspread I...
Offered by The Raising Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional!, 14 April 2015
Stunningly beautiful, so very pleased! I order this for our camper and it's just perfect a really very beautiful light weight blanket with charm and so elegant. All my friends will be jealous, now I can't wait to snuggle up in it by the camp fire! The service from the sellers was exceptional, I couldn't be happier! :-)

Long Indian Skirt Wrap Around Womens Cotton Clothing (Blue)
Long Indian Skirt Wrap Around Womens Cotton Clothing (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Summer skirt ever!, 9 July 2014
I love my indian wrap skirt, it's fabulous quality, looks stunning on and I've received compliments on it already! It arrived swiftly, and is even nicer than the pic. Really beautiful and will be packed for many summer outings and festivals. I'm a size 14, I think it would fit up to a much much larger size and still look good, it equally looks great on my size 8 daughter......although I have no intention of letting her steal it. I'm 5'11" so to find a great summer skirt that's nice and long is a real bonus, I'm even thinking of ordering the other colourway!

Bleeding London
Bleeding London

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous read!, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Bleeding London (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from start to finish, it's witty, interesting and a darn good read.
I downloaded this for my Kindle after joining the photo project [...] which has been inspired by the character Stuart London's urge to walk every street in the A-Z. I thought I'd identify with this character the most, but I found him to be a bit of a weed, I loved the Mick character though, he's all heart and violence with a strong moral code he discovers a love of the streets of London after arriving in the city to attempt to put right a wrong. It's an easy book to read, and had me laughing out loud in several places. Brilliant book, and now I'm working my way through Geoff Nicholson's other works.

Palefeather
Palefeather

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Palefeather (MP3 Download)
I bought this debut album on recommendation although I didn't know what to expect. It's fabulous! Emotional, dreamy, fluid tunes and lovely moody sounds. Utterly delish! If you like Floydy, Camely, Sigor Rosy kind of sounds, but also like modern twists this is the album for you. Perfect debut, these boys deserve a lot of recognition. Love it!

Shopoholic Fashion Unisex Traditional Symbols Hippy Boho Trouser,Festival Pants (XXL)
Offered by SHOPOHOLIC FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!, 20 Feb. 2014
Perfect! I was worried they would be too short (I'm 5'11) but they're perfect for around the house, they'll be perfect for travelling (I like comfy things at airports and on planes!) and they're going to be perfect for camping if we ever get a summer! Love them very much indeed, much better quality fabric/manufacture than I was expecting for the price so really impressed!

Retro Tin Box L- einen Coffee
Retro Tin Box L- einen Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 Feb. 2014
I bought this to store Nespresso pods in. It's perfect, it sits neatly next to the Nespresso machine and really is very cool indeed. Great service from the seller and a great price, all round I'm very happy with this.

Handmade Indian 60" X 90" Rectangular Tablecloth - Beautiful Blue And Green Floral Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 20 Feb. 2014
So much more lovely in real life, the pic does not do it justice! Really, really pleased with this, it's so pretty and lovely quality, I'm thinking about treating myself to some more! Great service from the seller too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 20 Feb. 2014
We're really happy with this, it's well made and substantial, not like some of the cheap lightweight loo seats about. It would be nice if they made these type of loo seats with the pretty picture on the inside of the lid too though.
There was a small issue (originally we were sent the wrong seat) but the seller was really helpful and very quick to get the right one sent out and the other one picked up.

Page: 1 | 2