Profile for Shopagal > Reviews

Content by Shopagal

Shopagal (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Dried Sausages Pre-Bagged (Approx 35)
Dried Sausages Pre-Bagged (Approx 35)
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy the staffy says.....YES!!, 9 Feb. 2015
We have had a rescue dog for 3 years and as he was found as a stray we don't know his history. What we do know is that he is a fussy eater and getting him to eat a bowl of food once a day, let alone twice has been a nightmare. Wet food gave him the runs and dry biscuits might just as well have been a bowlful of leaves for all the interest he took in it. We put him on a vet inspired dry biscuit, but to get his nose in the bowl I cut half a sausage up into tiny pieces and mix it amongst his biscuits and he clears the bowl! We forget to feed him on time sometimes as he is so disinterested but now he hangs around his food cupboard and runs behind me when I put his bowl down, which isn't like him. I know in an ideal world i wouldn't be using the sausages but I would rather use them than have a hungry dog. I have tried leaving his food down, sometimes for days on end and he refuses to eat and I end up leaving it out for the fox ( who hasn't had any food left out for him recently as fussy dog is eating it). They are soft and a bit greasy but i rub the sausage around the dog bowl to get the smell in there. Also it doesn't upset his tummy, which was my biggest concern, so we have a happy dog and happy people who aren't wasting their money on uneaten dog food. Will definitely buy more of these, as cut in half they will probably last nearly 2 months, which isn't bad for a tenner.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 10, 2016 8:37 PM BST

Evangeline: A Psychological Horror-Thriller
Evangeline: A Psychological Horror-Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so good...l, 17 Jan. 2015
Brilliant...couldn't stop reading this. If you don't like murder or colourful language this isn't for you. If you like dark, gothic revenge tales then this is. Can't fault this book. Desperately trying to get part two!

Festina Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and White Leather Strap F16590/1

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer!, 24 Nov. 2014
I spent a lot of time searching the internet looking for a watch of this style. I ordered and returned a couple as they weren't quite right. When I received this I knew instantly it was the one. I hadn't heard of Festina so I googled them and they make sports watches so I know they're not a one off brand. I don't like small and delicate so this watch suits me as its bold and I think subtley flashy. It's a big watch face ( not huge) about 42mm I think and the stone set face makes it look feminine. The second hand on this remains at the 12 o'clock mark as this is the chronograph timer hand. The second that actually moves is set in one of the circles in the watch face. It's waterproof with a nice slightly padded leather strap and I think it's quite a classy watch. Bought this with some birthday money so wanted to get something that was quality and this is it. Very pleased with this purchase.

Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 1)
Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantabulous!!!, 24 Nov. 2014
Don't let the title put you off! I have had this on my kindle a while as the title put me off but what a mistake that was. This book is BRILLIANT, easily one of the best it it's genre that I have read. It's a black comedy of sorts and parts of it made me chuckle (can't stand that word but it describes the way I laughed) with characters you instantly like and are interested in and a very clever plot. I couldn't wait to get back to reading this and then I didn't want to put it down. It was well written, the plot flowed and I sometimes I forgot I was reading as it almost felt like I was there. I was so impressed with this book that I've downloaded the rest of Karen's books and am looking forward with relish to read them. Very glad I read this as I now have another author to add to my collection of writers I know won't disappoint.

The Serial Killer Next Door
The Serial Killer Next Door

2.0 out of 5 stars Written by a teenager???, 24 Nov. 2014
Only give up on a book if I really have to and I gave up on this. It seems like it's written by someone who doesn't know how to write! I wasn't interested in the characters at all due to the way it had been written and it almost seemed like a draft that hadn't been corrected. Can't stand typos and misspelling so gave up.

Ghost House (Soul Mate - Book One)
Ghost House (Soul Mate - Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 17 Oct. 2014
I liked this book so much that I bought 2 &3. It's an unusual concept, one I've never come across before. It's about a young man who is a channel for ghosts who have unfinished business . I won't say anything else about the plot line but I really liked all the characters in the book as the author gave them a lot of depth. I couldn't put this down and read it relentlessly to the end, almost wishing it wouldn't end as I was enjoying it so much. Well written, no annoying typos or mis spelt words like you get in a lot of kindle books. I usually read violent, gory serial killer/detective books but I like a change from the ogre every now and then and try to read something different. This didn't disappoint me and I am looking forward to reading the next two books but I am saving them until my next break!!

TRANSPORE 3M SURGICAL TAPE 1.25CM X 5M -HYPOALLRGENIC - 1.25CM X 5M
TRANSPORE 3M SURGICAL TAPE 1.25CM X 5M -HYPOALLRGENIC - 1.25CM X 5M
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should., 17 Oct. 2014
Did what it was supposed to and a good price. Quick delivery

Choco Writers Chocolate Writing Cake Decorating Pen Tube 80g - Milk
Choco Writers Chocolate Writing Cake Decorating Pen Tube 80g - Milk
Offered by P A Sugarcraft

4.0 out of 5 stars I have one shaky hand and I found this quite difficult to get the writing nice. It looked like a 12 year old had ..., 17 Oct. 2014
Wanted this to write on a cake. I soaked it in hot water as per instructions and cut a tiny bit off the nib as I wanted quite thin writing. I would advise only those with a steady hand to use this! I have one shaky hand and I found this quite difficult to get the writing nice. It looked like a 12 year old had used it!! Although I am sure this is a good product in the right hands it's not as easy to use as I thought it would be. Also, if this gets too hot the chocolate runs together so getting the melting temperature right is a must. Quite a large tube and chocolate from this tastes good.Quick delivery and good price. Not sure I would use again. Ready made lettering might have been better for me.

Renshaw Lincoln Green Ready to Roll Fondant Icing Sugarpaste - 250g
Renshaw Lincoln Green Ready to Roll Fondant Icing Sugarpaste - 250g
Offered by Whisk N Whip

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy time saver..., 17 Oct. 2014
I have never used this before and was a bit apprehensive as I am not a cake maker. I wanted it to cover a pre iced shop bought cake. It's a bit of a pain having to go online to find instructions for use ( eg. I didn't know how sticky it would get, if I should use flour when rolling etc). I just googled how to roll icing sugar, there's plenty of tips online. Anyway, I rolled this out and glued it to the cake with edible glue. It got a bit sticky and broke up around the thinner bits but it did the job and covered the cake like I wanted so definitely a time saver. Also tasted ok. Managed to stick my decorations to it ( I was making a golfing themed cake) and the end result, although not professional pleased the person it was for. Would recommend and would use again. Also delivered quickly.

The Killing Club (Detective Mark Heckenburg, Book 3)
The Killing Club (Detective Mark Heckenburg, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer!!, 11 July 2014
I love detective Mark Heckenburg, there is just something about him. In this book he turns into a one man army, in a story that goes from a good interesting read to an edge of your seat breathless thriller ! Although a lot of the situations he gets into are a bit unrealistic, his character is so well written and Paul Finch describes everything so well that you almost lose yourself in the story telling and start picturing the scenarios he (Heck) gets himself into. There is one scene where he is escaping into a tunnel that gets smaller and smaller that had me gasping with claustrophobic breathes. I am working my way thru all Paul's books, including having two on order for dec 2014 and even one for 2015 as I just think he writes an amazing book. It is an added bonus that it is set in the Uk so places he names are not a mystery like in American thrillers. Unputdownable, a real reading treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11