Profile for Kazzabeee > Reviews

Kazzabeee (Manchester, UK)

You Raise Me Up
You Raise Me Up

5.0 out of 5 stars His best album yet!, 25 May 2015
This review is from: You Raise Me Up (MP3 Download)
Fantastic album by the ultimate showman and entertainer.

Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone Black - Discontinued by Manufacturer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money Smartphone, 3 Nov. 2014
This is an excellent smartphone for the price. I have had Samsung in the past but this is as good as anything out there as fat as us ability goes. Nice clear screen, and great for using as an MP3 player and the camera is pretty cool. A great phone at a great price. What's not to like??

Being Human - Series 1-5 Boxset [Blu-ray]
Being Human - Series 1-5 Boxset [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lenora Crichlow

5.0 out of 5 stars Beingh Human blu ray box set, 2 Jun. 2013
I had to buy this once I heard it had come to an end on BBC3 - shame on you BBC for cutting short such a brilliant show! At least I can watch all my favourite characters in glorious HD on my blu ray player. One of the best programmes ever made by the BBC.

Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-ZX100 Outdoor Headband Headphones - Black
Offered by amy's Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for the price, 2 Jun. 2013
I bought these to use with my mobile phone which I use as an MP3 player. The sound is great! Only problem my daughter has pinched them off me as they were better than the ones she uses with her iPod Touch - darn it! Highly recommend. Brilliant for the price.

Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light
Rolson Tools 61770 72 LED Camping Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Lamp, 12 April 2013
Great purchase and very fast delivery. I bought this for my shed and it works well. Good price as well. Delighted with my purcbase.

TeckNet 2 in 1 Micro-Knit Fabric Tip Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen and Fine Ball Pen For iPad / iPad2 /New iPad 3 / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPhone 5 / iPhone 3G / iPod Touch / HTC / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 III /Galaxy Note - Black
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stylus for iPad yet, 25 Mar. 2013
I must admit I was a bit sceptical about the price when I first saw this stylus and thought it might be too good to be true but this is the best stylus I have ever had. Handwriting and drawing lines and shapes in Good Reader is now a doddle as my other rubber tipped stylus was rubbish to be honest. It's great to carry round in my bag as it's a proper pen as well. 5 stars all round!

PNY nVIDIA 6200AGP8x 350MHz Graphics Card with 512MB 64BIT DDR2 DVI VGA AGP BULK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Jun. 2012
I've been looking for an AGP card for my Shuttle for ages and this one fitted the bill perfectly. Very easy to install and Windows 7 found the right driver more or less straight away. The only downside is that I can't play blu ray disks as the card doesn't come with HDCP but it plays all my other video files no problem. I got it at a bargain price of £20.00 so am very pleased with the product, as I've seen it elsewhere for a lot more.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2012 1:56 PM BST

So Close
So Close

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Boys has the voice, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: So Close (MP3 Download)
Daniel Boys has the most beautiful voice imaginable - I saw him live as John Barrowman's guest on his tour and I couldn't believe how much better he was live than when I remembered him from Any Dream Will Do. Just waiting for my next pay day and I will definitely buy this.

Rule The World
Rule The World

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation Rule The World, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Rule The World (MP3 Download)
I know Revelation only came third but for me this was the best track in the whole series - it still brings tears to my eyes. Such beautiful singing and with so much emotion. Sigh!