Profile for Mrs. P. A. Butler > Reviews

Content by Mrs. P. A. Butler

Mrs. P. A. Butler (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Huawei Ascend Y550 - Premium Quality 100% Genuine Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch With Stand Feature + Screen Protector With Microfibre Polishing Cloth + Mini Touch Screen Stylus Pen By CCUK
Offered by CASE COLLECTION LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Huawei ascend Y550 Premium Quality Case to fit mobile phone, 9 April 2015
This case fits perfect on my New Huawei ascend Y550 Mobile Phone.Prompt service for delivery and at a more reasonable price than on the High Street thats why I have given it 5 Stars.

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun
Offered by chopshoptools2011

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best staple gun I have used it has replaced another ..., 18 Jan. 2015
This is the best staple gun I have used it has replaced another one of a different make it is so easy to use being an elderley person I find it much easier than my other one will recommend to my friends. Plus very Prompt delivery service.

Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 10MM (1000) 0-TRA706T
Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 10MM (1000) 0-TRA706T
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
This is my second purchase Excellent Quality arrived within two days of ordering.

4 x Number 1 Wheelie Bin Stickers
4 x Number 1 Wheelie Bin Stickers
Offered by staystuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice large Visible Numbers so Easy to apply, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 4 x Number 1 Wheelie Bin Stickers
Nice large Visible Numbers so Easy to apply.Great Delivery service from ordering online they arrived two days after.Plus Great Price.

4 x Number 0 Wheelie Bin Sticker
4 x Number 0 Wheelie Bin Sticker
Offered by staystuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 4 x Number 0 Wheelie Bin Sticker
Excellent Easy to apply will pass details onto friends and Neighbours Best and cheapest around.

Silverline 250401 Staple Remover, 160 mm
Silverline 250401 Staple Remover, 160 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverline 250401 staple Remover., 11 Feb. 2014
i needed to take staples out of my headboard to recover it with new material It was so easy to use and quick to remove staples much better than a previous one I had used also delivery was quick.

Stanley Tools ZSTA-1-TRA704T TRA7 6 mm Heavy-Duty Staple (Pack 1000)
Stanley Tools ZSTA-1-TRA704T TRA7 6 mm Heavy-Duty Staple (Pack 1000)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2014
This is my 2nd Purchase excellent Quality

Dusting Brush For Miele Bosch Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners
Dusting Brush For Miele Bosch Panasonic Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Qualtex Dusting Brush, 11 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my Bosch Vacum cleaner it fits perfect getting rid of cobwebs and in corners etc great buy.

Wolf 1200w 5 in 1 Super Heated Steam Cleaner Floor Cleaning Handheld and Upright + Micro Fibre Floor Pads with Accessories PLUS BUY NOW AND GET A PACK OF 5 FLOOR CLOTHS INCLUDED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolf 1200w 5 in 1 super Heated Steam cleaner floor cleaning hand held + Floor, 11 Feb. 2014
This is the best floor Cleaner I have bought so easy to use and gets the floor spotless and is dry in seconds not like Mops I have used in the past leaving the floor so wet and taking ages to dry.This one is excellent I ordered it and it was delivered prompt in two days I rate the supplier and delivery 5 star Service. I have not tried the hand held attachments yet.

Draper 64804 195 mm Tack Lifter
Draper 64804 195 mm Tack Lifter
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Draper 64804 195mm tack lifter, 6 Oct. 2013
I purchased this tack lifter to remove staples from my headboard but it was hard work so I ordered Stanley Heavy duty staple remover which was much better and easier to work with.It was my mistake A Tack lifter as title say's is to lift Tacks not heavy duty Staples.

Page: 1 | 2